[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Fembot is a Myth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 697x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 697x928
>https://youtu.be/OwEA6n7vzFs

How could a woman ever seriously be a fembot, when all they have to do to get famous is shake their ass on the Internet and get millions of men wanting to fuck them.

The fembot is a myth. A flat out lie.
>>
Eggman already settled the Fembot Dilemma. Women cannot be bots of any sort.
>>
>>29844876
youre actually so detached from reality, it hurts
>>
>>29844892
T. Roastie fucking scum
>>
>>29844876

Man I wish I was a girl so bad...It would be great to be so pretty and beautiful.
>>
>>29844876
Thumbs downed the video. It's all I can do against the tide.
>>
>>29844904
thanks autist
>>
>>29844892
You're wrong because you're wrong lol XD I'm so smart xdd
>>
not all women look / act like this.
many are just as introverted as robots.
>>
>>29844915
I thought I was the only one
but not some transition or trap bullshit
I'd want to be a legit 9/10 rich white girl
I'd surely give my pussy up for chad
>>
>>29844876
Lol op is having delusions. What does that video have to do with fembots? Rolf.
Fembots are real you fucking idiots, can't you see them posting occasionally? Sure they are not many but they are here between us. I imagine most of them are ugly, fat, autistic, undesirable, crazy, but females after all.
>>
Do you want to get famous, op?
Do you want millions of men wanting to fuck you?
You're just showing the way YOU think, not how people ARE.
>>
>>29844950

It's a weird feeling. I am very attracted to women. So much, that I want to be one. They are just so beautiful and pure it seems. I know that's not the REALITY, but that's why my emotions often tell me. It seems like being a woman is just so great. They're so graceful.
>>
File: 1455133916337.jpg (308 KB, 1228x1228) Image search: [Google]
1455133916337.jpg
308 KB, 1228x1228
>>29844876
the fact this thread is getting replies is further evidence that r9k is just 100-300 regulars and a bunch of visitors every day

OP stop posting this thread please, normies/roasties/redditors stop replying please
>>
>>29845126
That's exactly how I feel
I just can't understand how they have such confidence, to post selfies making stupid faces
I'd look uglier than a prolapsed asshole if I did any of that
>>
>>29845167

It seems like women are always happier. In pictures they seem to feel genuinely happy, whereas with the men they seem to have a sad, defeated look in their eyes. Maybe I'm projecting. But I don't think so.
>>
>>29845364
Women are really not happier. They are catty, rude, and all around shitty to each other. Women will be friends with other women purely to learn the things that make them tick and use these things to manipulate a person. Men are a lot happier, even if they don't show it.
>>
>>29845364
>>29846551

Women need men around so we can deflect yet also absorb the natural hatred they have for each other.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.