[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tw you realize this sad sack of shit is who you really are.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (718 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
718 KB, 700x700
>tw you realize this sad sack of shit is who you really are.
>tfw the elasticity of your soul cemented quite sometime ago.
>tfw you were rejected in preschool
>tfw you were rejected in middle and high school
>tfw you're rejected in the workplace

I don't blame my environment at all. I don't blame the people around me. Hell, I don't even blame myself much anymore. This is just how I was meant to be. Perhaps in the next life.
>>
Speak for yourself
I was never rejected

I just never even tried
>>
>>29844837
There is no next life anon. Might as well make the most of this one.

Maybe try working out or something?
>>
File: image.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
112 KB, 255x231
I remember when I became a robot, though I didn't know it at the time.

It was the last day of elementary school. All of the couples were hugging each other goodbye before they got on the bus.

I stood there thinking I'd get one too.

I didn't.

Twenty or so years later, the ride still hasn't ended.
>>
>>29844911
The gym around me are pretty crowded since it's free to residents. I piss a lot of people off whenever I try and go there. I'm skinny and have no form so people get pissy the moment i get on a machine. One time The manager had to come over and get me when it looked like one buff guy was going to tear me off the bench press. I don't wanna go there again.
>>
>>29845015
Go to different gym and/or fix your shit form. Also don't use machine but use barbells for lifting.

Lurk /fit/ and get fit. People naturally like people who look lean, strong, and healthy. Having a good body will help you mentally too.
>>
>>29845068
Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do. But I don't have a car. Gyms are too far away. Other gyms have the same type of people. I do run often though. It helps.
>>
>>29844951
I remember eating lunch in the bathroom until i found a nice spot outside i could eat at.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.