[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE BULLSHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467000397183.jpg (55 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1467000397183.jpg
55 KB, 704x396
Arent you tired of being here, even a little. We cry our eyes out every day for nothing more than the appreication others give.

At first I loved it but now, after 2 years here.

THAT IS WHAT ANNOYS ME THE MOST, ABOUT BOTH US AND THOSE FUCKING NORMIE ASSHOLES.

THEY THINK THEYRE JUST SO DAMN GREAT, BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT.

WE WANT FEMALE LOVE
WE WANT FRIENDS
WE WANT RESPECT, ADMIRATION, WE JUST WANT TO BE ACCEPTED AND THEY REFUSE.

We just sit at our damn monitors doing nothing, ignoring what we should do. Hiding behind our bullshit morality, or "man just chill out".

You try being a failure to yourself and looking into your own head 24/7 realizing just how mentally damaged you are because you didnt experience what the chads and stacys had.

Every day it gets worse, I actually want people I hate to die, I was in a store the other day and this girl ahead of me was sending text to her husband, boyfriend, whatever the fuck he is to her and I wanted to grab the phone and beat into her very skull.

Ive become violent because of how beta I am. And im not the only one feeling this way.

Why are you people not doing anything about this shit.
>>
No you're not the only one who feels that way.

Why am I here instead of trying to improve my life? Well, for one, I'm kind o in a situation where I couldn't go out and improve my life right now anyway. Have some health issues that really limit any attempts at a social life. My long term prognosis is decent but I sure as hell don't see myself hitting up bars in the next week or anything.

Other than that? The main reason I like this place is because it makes me feel not so shitty about myself in comparison to a lot of other robots here.
>>
honestly I don't want anymore of this shit
I just want to be alone now
It doesn't even matter now that I've spent the best years jerking off and getting bullied
>>
>>29844834
My simple advice would be don't be a cuck
>>
>>29844834
Get angrier. Anger may get you out of this. Out of the loop. I hope it does anon. I fucking hope you get so angry that you'll change for the better and become happy. For us. For the ones who have nothing in them anymore. Not even anger. I wish I'd never found this place sometimes.
>>
It's a fucking website, you delusional idiots.
>>
>>29845514
If you're gonna come here simply to feel better about yourself then at least have the decency to not let us know of your presence on this board. The egotistical needs of normies baffles me.
>>
>>29845560
>Using "normie" as an insult

kek
>>
>>29844834
Very tired of this place but I don't have resources to do anything but sit at home all day so that's what I do.
>>
>>29845603
>using "kek" to mock me
You know that term you're using was made up by these "delusional idiots" you so love to point and laugh at. It's damn near fascinating how you normies don't realize your hypocrisy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.