[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does NoFap help you gain confidence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1464716831625.jpg (49 KB, 422x275) Image search: [Google]
1464716831625.jpg
49 KB, 422x275
Does NoFap help you gain confidence?
>>
I wouldn't know. Only tried nofap once and I only got 17 days in before losing
>>
>>29844794
nah you'll still be unconfident just with backed up balls
>>
>>29844808
how did it affect you?
>>
>>29844794
helps you realize how much of a fucking loser you are
>>
>>29844824
It didn't. Not negatively and not positively. Honestly I think 17 days is too little for a change either way
>>
Yes, but from my experience you will also attract experiences that will severely test that confidence. Other men especially seem to pick up on it and try to start shit with you.
>>
No. It only made me depressed because not only did I not get laid I also didn't fap.
>>
>>29844794
Fills y9u with testosterone. .. could be a good or bad thing, just depends on your level of self control...
I get really competitive and assertive.
>>
File: spiderman laughs.jpg (27 KB, 372x339) Image search: [Google]
spiderman laughs.jpg
27 KB, 372x339
>>29844997
>not ejaculating increases testosterone
No it doesn't. Not jacking off will just make you frustrated. Just because high-testosterone normally causes irritability doesn't mean you are getting frustrated because your testosterone is increasing.

Infact, it's the opposite. By jacking off, you will stimulate testosterone production.

Nofap can help with confidence and stuff, but not ejaculating for long periods of time is far from beneficial.

>I get really competitive and assertive.
Doesn't mean your testosterone is higher. Just means your nutsack is filled to the point where you are getting desperate and agitated.

If you believe nofap increases testosterone because one of the symptoms of nofap is competitiveness and confidence, then I guess alcohol increases testosterone, right? Alcohol will increase your competitiveness and confidence a thousand times more than not fapping will. GUESS ALCOHOL = TESTOSTERONE, RIGHT?

What about having shit all over your face? I get pretty annoyed when someone takes a hot steamy shit on my face, so I guess having a hot shit on your face increases your testosterone, right?

Take your fucking armchair-science and shove it up your ass. You never know, it might piss you off and increase your testosterone.
>>
>>29844794
having real sex gives you some confidence
>>
No. How would it? It just makes you much more horny. It literally doesn't help at all. I once had the idea that not masturbating would change shit but I was just a teenager. You must fap and empty the tank so you don't go outside horny as fuck and rape women.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.