[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been ridiculously wasted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: cf.jpg (10 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
cf.jpg
10 KB, 236x213
Have you ever been ridiculously wasted?
>>
>>29844453
yes
i got ridiculously wasted to the point where i have no recollection of what happened in a span of 4 hours
i also lost a $1300 dollar phone somehow
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
On GTA, many times over.
>>
>>29844481
An original story time
>>
>be on nofap and drinking Budweiser
>keep drinking
>wake up then check email.
>order notification for 750 feet of plastic tubing and 1 onahole.
> the plastic tubeing was twice as much
>>
>>29844525
>chill out with two male buds one night
>we decide we want to drink in the park
>buy myself two of those tiny vodka bottles
>drink them both in the span of about 40 minutes
>plus drink about half a cup of one of my mates drink
>it's not even a lot of alcohol but somehow it fucks me up completely
>i'm pretty skinny and it seems i don't hold alcohol well
>from 11pm onward have literally zero recollection of what happened
>apparently i kept losing consciousness, couldn't walk at all, threw up twice, and couldn't stand on my own
>had to be dragged all the way home because no taxi wanted to take me
>apparently i fell down a flight of concrete stairs as i couldn't hold my own balance
>in the mean time i misplace my new iphone 6 between the park and home or maybe it got stolen
>next morning have a black eye and bruises everywhere
>don't drink alcohol at all for the next 7 or so months
i just started drinking beer recently, lightly.
>>
Yeah I went on the highway with no shirt or shoes while my friend tried to calm me down, ranting and raving about how I was human garbage, life was pointless and I should just kill myself. Everyone thought it was really funny later. Never reveal your power level.
>>
>>29844629
Lol you skinny faggots sshould just stick to lemonade.
>>
File: CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg (31 KB, 600x565) Image search: [Google]
CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg
31 KB, 600x565
>>29844453
many times
my favorite is when I supposedly brung over some edgy girl with piercings over to my place and she slept on our couch.. i recall NONE of that and I pissed in the corner of our bedroom

and another time where I practically raped my wife by fucking her at 5am and after I was done I puked and again... pissed in a corner of our bedroom. I seriously and honestly do not recall any of this shit but if it's true then.. whatever. drinking a 6pack right now idc
>>
how does anyone like the feeling of being drunk?

I mean, music sounds better when you're buzzed and you feel good, but when you are wasted, all the repressed guilt, anxiety and misery bubbles up. Anxiety just goes through the roof when you loose control of your faculties.

I still drink alcohol because I love the taste, though.

If they ever made a non-alcoholic beer that didn't taste like watery halitosis, I would never touch a drop of alcohol again
>>
>>29844933
I'm only able to cry when I drink, which feels nice. I like to knock back some beers and listen to sad music in the dark.
>>
File: Blubbering.gif (538 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
Blubbering.gif
538 KB, 380x254
>find out you kissed oneitus while blackout drunk
>with a mouth full of vomit
>>
>>29844933

You like the taste because you're an alcoholic.

I occasionally get drunk with my roommate or coworkers. It's a lot easier to hold a conversation, start bullshitting with people, laughing about dumb stuff, all of that. I don't talk a whole lot when I'm sober, just don't know what to say and I overthink shit.

But drunk? None of those problems. It's like pretending to be a normie for a few hours. Not so bad.

Or.. maybe I had a rough day at work and I just want to punch somebody in the face. I have a few beers and I can relax, put on some music, forget about work.
>>
>>29844969

All I have to do is think about the realities of the world and my life and that's enough to cry.

Pretending nothing's wrong is about the only way to cope when I'm sober.
>>
>>29844453
The most wasted I got was after drinking massive amounts of alcohol that would've probably made mere mortals unconscious.

For the next couple hours I preachedI my friends about the dangers of Islam, the importance of reviving Christian values, how to do push ups with the correct technique so as not to injure shoulders, how to fight. I also told everyone how one of our mates is probably a closeted sandnigger and needs the shit beaten out of him. He was right there with us.

Then I pleaded for one mate to let me hit him hard justIonce, because "pain makes a man".

Mmm yeah definitely revealed all my power levels there. It didn't help that I lost my voice so everything I said, I did so with a bum voice.

Good times.
>>
>>29844757

>brung

are you eight?
>>
waking up still too drunk sucks.
>>
>>29845150
It's better than a hangover.
You're still too drunk to feel pain.
>>
File: 40896445.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
40896445.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>29845076
fuck outta here

Oregano Coriander
>>
>>29845125
you read and know what I meant, shut the fuck up
>>
I just came back home from being ridiculously wasted for exactly 13 hours now, though im sobering up now
>>
>>29844453
Nice goza OP

gg
>>
right now homestree, ama
>>
I've literally blacked out I've drank so much before. I drank 10 beers and I was puking in the toilet and then the next thing I remember was waking up on the floor and all the change in my pockets fell out everywhere. My """friends""" didn't even check on me despite hearing a thud; I could have had a concussion for fuck's sake.
>>
I've wasted my life for the past 15 years, if that counts.
>>
File: 1438902960921.jpg (41 KB, 460x541) Image search: [Google]
1438902960921.jpg
41 KB, 460x541
>>29844453
Lots of times. It sucks. I much prefer being reasonably wasted...
>>
>>29844453
Every week. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a week. I am a senior developer and no one really gives a fuck if I am hangover everyday as long as I do my work.
Also due to high paying job drinking is a cheap and easy way to live day by day.
>>
>>29844453
Only REALLY wasted once, drank like 15 ounches of rye + however much beer over the course of like 3 hours.

I just went to my favorite stream after the party and drunk posted in chat until i got banned for 6 hours with the ban message:

>go to bed you drunk autist fuck, put your bird away and sleep

people in chat the next day told me I was ranting about how I didn't want to forget to put my bird away before going to bed because I thought he'd die somehow
>>
>>29849357
Lolszz
>>
>>29844453
Quite often, yes, sometimes to the point of blackout, but getting smashed and violent/romantic is something of a national pastime. I don't know what to tell you, OP.
>>
>>29845119
Congratulations on your autism
>>
>>29845002
where's the original story?
>>
Went to a "party" with a couple of my close friends and their gfs. Drank a fifth of vodka and maybe another third of a bottle of whiskey. Don't remember much of the beginning of the evening, but I remember coming down I was sobbing into my friend's shirt. Next morning everyone was giving me odd looks and that one friend asked if everything was okay. Apparently I had spent 4 hours bawling into my friend's shirt, screaming in agony. Have gotten that drunk again with them since, and it's never happened again.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.