[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hit my boyfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 19274723648123.jpg (28 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
19274723648123.jpg
28 KB, 480x640
>tfw I hit bf too hard
>tfw he still loves me
>tfw he apologized for what he did
>tfw I'm still his little girl.
Pic related. Looks so cute with his nose broken.
>>
>>29844251
Is that Omission?
>>
>>29844306
What do you mean?

Origaniobfobaoaodn
>>
>>29844251
I turn my back on you sociopath. I don't care what you say.

>tfw can't trust anyone anymore
>>
>>29844251
what did he do?

also do you realise you're attention whoring on r9k?
>>
>>29844251
I hope he hits you next time
>>
>>29844251
Do you let other boys be your bitch OP?

Please :3 I'll never cum again
>>
1 [- * - - - - - - - -] 10

this is what I r8 your b8
>>
>Anon hits his nose on the door because he is retarded
>Breaks it
>Figures he might as well try to trigger some robots so he creates a tale about him being a girl
>>
>>29844900
>do you realise you're attention whoring on r9k?
Yes, I admit I'm bragging a little.
>What did he do?
We were walking together. A girl that was walking by asked him for some directions or whatever and he was really nice to her... TOO nice I might say. When we got home we argued for a bit, I was really mad at him. When he tried to hug me I pushed him back, and when I saw him staring at the floor about to cry I just couldn't control myself, I slapped him in the face and hit him. It was all his fault to be honest, he even apologized for everything.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
results of women feeling overpowered, they can punch, slap and kick you as hard as they like and get away with it...no jail, nothing, police would laughed it off if you go to them and say your girlfriend broke your nose

>"heh, got beat by a woman? ahaha...man up, son"
>>
>>29845082
do you want to fight with me in real life? i like fighting
>>
>>29845082
>>29845111

I will fight both of you. I'll take you both on in a fist fight. LETS GET IT ON.
>>
>>29845111
I don't see the point in doing so and I don't like to fight either, I'm not a savage.
>>
>>29845082
you're not being subtle. although people will still fall for it because they're autistic and can't recognize irony/satire/trolling/lying
>>
>>29845140
i love fighting, there is nothing like the feeling a knock to the head gives you

it's painful and relaxing at the same time
>>
>>29845168
then why are you clearly bullying your boyfriend?

the way you made your little "story", you just sound like a person who beats on their dog, it loves them but if it pisses on the rug because you didn't let it out - you give it a whack around the head and put your cigarette out on it's nose

fuck off with this neckbeard fantasy it's not even interesting
>>
>>29845224
Look, I'm not bullying him at all. I don't like to fight and I'm not a violent person either. I hit him because I lost control for a moment, he's not even mad at me because he knows it was just a mistake.
>>
>>29845277
this is what has happened

>break boyfriends nose
>manipulate him into thinking he deserved it
>post a picture of him on 4chan trying to humiliate him
>brag a little in thread
>backpedal

f u ck oFF
>>
>>29845312
No, you're an idiot, here's what really happened

>get an idea for shitpost after a friend sends you a pic of him with a broken nose
>shitpost

that's what the thread is
>>
>>29845312
I wasn't trying to humiliate him and I didn't convinced him to think it was his fault.
>>
Fucking kill yourself you roastie whore holy shit.
I'm sorry that a bro had to suffer because of an evil creature such as you.
>>
>tfw I hit bf too hard

Well, that's pretty horrible. Poor bastard.

I consider myself fortunate in that I've only been hit by two people over the course of my relatively long life. Well, technically three, but one of them was fat psychotic and he only hit me because the devils in his head told him to. And, when all is said and done, demomiacs don't count.

The curious thing was that both people were women I had made friends with during my college days, back when I worked at a summer camp for the disabled.

The first instance wasn't really remarkable. I was joking with one of my friends and she punched my arm once. Right afterward, she looked at me sheepishly and admitted she probably shouldn't punch me, and I agreed. There was no more violence from her. Sure, she was a pedophile, but she was also a great drinking buddy and I fondly remember our times together, all these years later.

The second occasion occurred the next summer. I was helping a female coworker I was friendly with change the diaper of one of her charges. I was tired, irritable, and struggling to clean the ass of a man 200 pounds heavier than I was who insisted on trying to masturbate the entire time. Through the entire ordeal, my friend kept punching me in the arm and giggling.

I walk with slumped shoulders, so I usually look shorter than I actually am. After having been punched the tenth time, I drew myself up to my full height, looked down into my friend's eyes, and told her that if she punched me one more time, I would punch back. Hard.

Her reaction was kind of interesting. It wasn't fear, but rather disappointment. She started pouting. "My boyfriend lets me hit him."

"Well, I'm not your boyfriend, am I?"

It's sort of a sad commentary on the current relationship between the sexes that the only kind of man who can protest being struck by a woman is the kind of man a woman wouldn't touch otherwise.
>>
>>29845415
He's not even suffering. I did hit him, but it was just because I lost control. I don't think it's going to happen again.
>>
>>29844251
that's actually pretty hot
>tfw no gf who beats me up
>>
>>29845467
>tripfag's dossier of robot fantasies: the diatribe
>>
>>29844251
Are you a trap? Never seen a female with female genitals break a man's nose.
>>
>>29845179
It's called a concussion anon.
>>
>>29845594
>tripfag's dossier of robot fantasies: the diatribe

Oh, come on now. If I had described bending my friend over the changing table and fucking her while the retard looked on, I would understand your skepticism.

But when we've reached the point where a scenario in which a man doesn't allow a woman to hit him for fun becomes the stuff of fantasy, we've come to a very sad place.

But, well, in light of how the OP acted and how her boyfriend reacted, perhaps we came to that sad place a long time ago.
>>
>>29845898
No, I'm not a trap... I don't think it's that weird.
>>
>>29844251
Thats domestic abuse you dumb cunt. Wish he wouldve hit you back.
>>
>>29845932
So you're not a trap you're just a man.
>>
>>29845935
This.

And thanks to our fucked up society, a woman can hit a man and he'll fucking APOLOGIZE for being hit.

A man hits a woman, and shit hits the fan.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 901x883
>>29845082

if this isn't b8 you are a manipulative piece of shit and need to kill yourself
>>
>>29845945
What? No, I'm a female with female genitals...
>>
>>29845277

you can't just ATTACK a person and call it a mistake. if he did this to you he would of gone to jail. abusive cunt
>>
>>29846003
doesn't even show a pic with a timestamp ok whatever
>>
>>29846003
I was a contractor on the outside. Built an apartment complex that collapsed and killed some people, but it wasn't my fault.
>>
>>29844251
>tfw you hit your nose opening a door
>tfw you have no GF
>tfw you post a phallacy onto /r9k/ to feel better for being a GFless retard that broke his nose on a door
>>
File: y7435t893tt.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
y7435t893tt.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>29845919
You write the weirdest shit and i can't figure out if your trolling is just some kind of hipsters work of art. Who are you?
>>29846003
It started off as 6/10 bait OP but you revealed yourself after the second post.
>OVERALL SCORE: 2/10 Bait
The 2 is for originality and potential to be a good thread.

Shame you fucked it. I might steal the picture and come back a few hours later to show you how the real trolling is done.
>>
>>29844251
you got a really strange roleplay fantasy and way of performing it, my man. but i can respect
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.