[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a girl notice if you're 5'9 but you said you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 355x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 355x800
Would a girl notice if you're 5'9 but you said you were 5'10 and she's 5'8?
>>
>>29844035
probably. better chance getting away with that with shorter wimmins
>>
>>29844035

No. Women are stupid, and if shes fucked in the head enough to bring a tape measurer, then she deserves to be lied to.
>>
Yes and she'd think it's lame that you're exaggerating your height
>>
>>29844035
>lying about your height
>lying about your height for an INCH
why would you even tell her how tall you are exactly unless she specifically asks. no one does this in the real world.
>>
Bump

Ghkkgddd
>>
>>29844035
She wouldn't notice, because first she would notice your virgin walk before rejecting you.
>>
>>29845939
Shots fired. This place is starting to feel like like downtown Dallas
>>
>>29844035

women have no spatial awareness and very low visual/spatial IQ. they cant tell the difference between a 6 inch cock and a 10 inch.
>>
Reminds me of a party I've went a few days ago

>drinking, having a good time
>Girls surrounding a 6'4 Chad say we should play a round of heightguessing
>Girls get out a measurement Tape, guys have to get up in order of their height
>be 5'9
>real manleg cutoff is 5'8, only two pathethic 5'7 manlets are left to me, everyone is taller
>they measure the tall chads, everyone is cheering
>me next
>Girl decleares my height, everyone boos and is making jokes about me, according to the games rules you have to go outside for 15 minutes for every inch under 6ft
>wait until the manlet to my left gets measured, because I already have a good joke in my mind
>while getting measured he suddenly turns to the others manlet and they start making out, turns out they are a gay couple
>everyone is cheering, I Crack my joke but no one can hear it
>have to spend the next 45 minutes outside
>>
>>29844035
I don't know
I'm 5'6" and enjoy complete invisibility
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.