[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you accept the fact you were severely autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 448x336
When did you accept the fact you were severely autistic?
>>
>>29843852
>tfw its me in the picture
a-ask me anything
>>
>>29843852
only a few ago when i watched some documentary posted here about a virgin going to some amsterdam sex school.
>>
>>29844053
>a few hours ago

fuck that documentary. it threw me into a spiral of despair.
>>
>>29844053
please send me that link. i desire despair
>>
>>29844039
why didnt you line up the ducks next to eachother
>>
>>29844101
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2frant

hopefully this works for you
>>
Around 20 years of age 2bh

It does not get any better
>>
>>29844039
When did you accept the fact that you were severely autistic?
>>
>>29843852
When I received my diagnoses and autismbux and apartment from the government.
>>
I don't even think it is autism at this point. I'm just broken beyond redemption.
>>
>>29844120
I wanna pump these GILFs
>>
File: 07.jpg (20 KB, 271x271) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
20 KB, 271x271
>>29843852

he fucked it up, the little duck on the left.
little shit, bet he did that just to piss me off
>>
When I was twenty or so. Only diagnosed at 23. prior to college, I thought i was just undersocialized, but it became apparent over time that my issues were more severe. the way it manifests within me is unorthodox in many ways, though.

>>29844039
is it really? I've always loved this image.
>>
File: krusty krab.png (215 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
krusty krab.png
215 KB, 500x375
>>29844120
>that video
I think I'd rather be in the Holocaust than to go on national TV, announce that I'm a KHV, and let everyone watch me awkwardly lose my virginity with a foreign granny whore.

Infact, I think I would rather have my intestines slowly pulled out of my mouth over the course of a hundred years than to do what he did.

Just think... no matter what this guy does in his life from this point... whatever legacy he has will be pushed aside, and he will always be remembered as "the weird autistic virgin kid who lost his virginity on telly lol". I don't know how you could live with yourself knowing that you are basically immortalized as being a failure at life.

At least if you stay a KHV in your mom's basement you can lie to everyone and say you fucked a fat chick in highschool. No one's gonna think you're lying. You can convince everyone that you're not a virgin, and die with the knowledge that you are. No one will suspect a thing. But this guy? Everyone knows he was a virgin, and everyone knows he's a failure. There's no hiding that for him, now.

TL;DR: if i was that kid, I would kill myself
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>29844786
>but i cannot watch that
I have seen everything. I have seen Mexican beheading videos. I have seen factory accidents. I have seen ISIS beheading videos. I have seen all sorts of animal torture and animal slaughter videos.
...but nothing compares to that retarded faggot losing his virginity on TV
>>
When I was still flapping my hands into my 20's
>>
Is that lining stuff up thing autistic?
i have pictures of me doing that as a kid but im not autistic.
>>
>>29843852
You got this photo from the wiki page describing autism.

>tfw you been on Wikipedia to see if you have the symptoms of autism.
And yes, I do have autism.
>>
File: 1445994653019.jpg (72 KB, 450x426) Image search: [Google]
1445994653019.jpg
72 KB, 450x426
>>29843852
>Kid's a mouthbreater
>>
>>29844120
I watched like 2 minutes of that. Do they think we're virgins because we don't know how to have sex?
>>
>>29844680
>I think I'd rather be in the Holocaust than to go on national TV

No you wouldn't, and as someone who's lost family in the Holocaust I find that offensive.
>>
>>29844517
of course it is, after all who tells lies on the internet?
>>
>>29844845
This is me how do i stop FUCK
>>
>>29845781
I've accepted that I'll probably do it my whole life. I'm smart enough to only do it when I'm alone though. I tend to do it when I think about something exciting or when I get really into some music I'm listening to.
>>
>>29843852
Except I'm not. I'm just lonely and never had the chance to do anything about it.
>>
>>29845832
Yeah i was always told my my mom to stop because it made me look handicapped (she was a specialel handicapped teacher) and i stopped doing it in public but still do it as you described. I bought this necklace that has a hard rubber chew on it that's hidden and i use for anxiety and to combat biting my damn lips. Pic related.
>>
>>29844786
Is that reviewbrah's mum? p hot, wish I was mates with him.
>>
File: 1435713124270.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1435713124270.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>29843852

Those shoes don't match.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>29843852
is it autistic to have organized toys in lines when you're younger? this is troubling to hear
>>
>>29844517
>the way it manifests within me is unorthodox in many ways, though.
tell me about this?
>>
>>29844120

>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2frant

lol they didnt even fucked. Its just some pseudo- budhist horseshit stimulation.

>>29845379

There, someone actually said it! We are ugly. Period.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.