[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5am >mouse scratching the wall >mosquito buzzing around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 343x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 343x481
>5am
>mouse scratching the wall
>mosquito buzzing around
>can't sleep

Just fucking kill me.
>>
no, kill THEM
kill the mouse and mosquito and you will have your peace

KILL
>>
>>29843534
I can't find the mosquito and the mouse is in the wall. No idea how to kill that fucker. He comes from outside.
>>
>>29843560
TEAR OPEN THE WALL
DO IT
>>
>>29843560
Make peace with the mouse and you will find peace within yourself
>>
>>29843715
He'd just run away then and I'm left with a broken wall...

>>29843746
I'd love to if he left me the fuck alone, I don't want to hear those stupid scatches when im trying to sleep.
>>
Just put your headphones in or something?
>>
>>29843783
Imagine that mouse scurrying and scratching while building a nice little comfy burrow for himself and chilling next to you every day, he is your mouse friend
His scratching and scurrying is his way of letting you know hes there
>>
>>29843783
WHO CARES
DO YOU WANT TO SLEEP OR NOT?
JUST
FUCK
YOUR
SHIT
UP
>>
>>29843861
NO
HE IS AN INVADER
KILL HIM DO WHATEVER IT TAKES
KILL KILL KILL
>>
>>29843843
bretty gud idea :DDDDDDD

seriously, just put in some noise cancelling headphones, find a 12 hour white noise video on jewtube and call it a night
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.