[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>alot of girls like you >you don't like them back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-20.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-20.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>alot of girls like you
>you don't like them back
>your oneitis is taken
>>
>>29843495

>alot of girls like you

I........ I'm not familiar with this feel. It seems fo foreign, so distant.
>>
>>29843495
i get smiles from girls in public
what does this mean
i have the outward appearance of a normie but on the inside im a robot
>>
File: 06.jpg (38 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
38 KB, 335x335
>>29843495
>>alot of girls like you

fuck off
>>
>>29843521
Im basically this >>29843579
>>
File: 1466994924094.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1466994924094.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>>29843495
>was thinking of hitting up this girl that wanted to bang me and trying to fuck her
>slowly let her down because I kinda had a huge crush on her, she didn't seem to have any interest in reciprocating
>she went out and got a boyfriend stupidly quickly in like a few months

Don't fall for the woman meme bros. Even if you can get laid, they will never reciprocate the feelings. Having sex will only make you long for somebody you could cuddle with and tell you love afterwards.But you should still fuck as many whores anyways. There is no light at the end of that tunnel, you hear me? Nothingness.
>>
yeah and only too late i realize that these few precious girls were the best things to ever happen to me and how beautiful they actually were

oh well.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.