[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who last 20$ bill here? >$22.47 left no source of income
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1436739579057.jpg (50 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
1436739579057.jpg
50 KB, 322x279
Who last 20$ bill here?

>$22.47 left

no source of income

time to suicide
>>
plan a BE, if you are on your last dollars and contemplating death I don't think morals should hold you back
worst case scenario you get thrown in jail, in which case at least someone outside of your circle of friends/family will find your body quickly
>>
>>29843065

Just be yourself and everything will work out bro
>>
>>29843065
qrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgsqrgesfgfdgsfgdfgdfsgfgdgdfsgsgfgs
>>
File: 1468042069163.jpg (46 KB, 320x430) Image search: [Google]
1468042069163.jpg
46 KB, 320x430
>literally zero
>lost job
>>
>>29843065
I know you're about to die but ffs make the thread right
It's
Who /last$20bill/ here?
>>
literally zero. I don't get paid till the 15th. then I'll have ~600
>>
Are you guys dirt poor or just really bad at managing money?
>>
File: das.jpg (15 KB, 739x62) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
15 KB, 739x62
Still living the NEET dream for now
>>
No please don't. Even if you are homeless and have to beg for a bit just look for an entry level job, save up and starve, and then start a business.
>>
>when you can't afford enough alcohol to kill yourself

This is the minimum amount that worries me most.
>>
>>29843458
You should listen to this guy, starting your own business is an extremely safe and profitable thing to do

Make sure you take out a big loan from the friendly folks at your local bank
>>
>>29843065
I just wasted that in discount kit Kat's and pizza, this king on dropping another 20 on icecream
Sucks to be poor op
>>
>>29843065
Save the 20 for gas. Google food pantries around you and go get some food from them. Call local businesses and see if they're hiring, even walmart. You can do it.
>>
>>29843455
great job anon, keep it up
>>
>>29843593
Kekerino by this point even if he gets hired right away he is fucked because he will have to wait until he gets paid
>>
>>29843065
Ha, my younger brother gives me tips from his jobs and the change he gets when he buys things!

I am such a loser kill me please.
>>
>>29843420
What's the difference famfamfam
>>
>>29843651
So? Its perfectly possible to survive for 2 weeks on $15. Buy 1lb of brown rice and get food from the food pantry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Frugal/comments/158cnl/how_can_i_eat_on_10_a_week/
>>
Go to the store and buy supplies to make cupcakes and sell them to old women at retirement homes. Repeat the process and you should be able to triple your investment.
>>
hey op are you cute?
if you cam for me i'll help you out~
>>
File: dusty pp.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
dusty pp.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>29843065
me
>20$ left
>have to wait another month for my next autismbux check
>>
>>29843848
Assuming he gets hired today in a job that pays every two weeks and he doesn't get an unpaid training period or anything would be really fucking optimistic
Plus where does op live? How much rent does he owe?
Once you are in the streets you are officially fucked because. Nobody hires a hobo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-22-36-06.png (205 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-22-36-06.png
205 KB, 1440x2560
>>29843455

U should give up the neet shit and get a job.
>>
I have $21.

The sperm bank refused my seed.
>>
>>29844060
i'll take your seed anon>>29843940
>>
File: c4tq2a6.jpg (39 KB, 712x685) Image search: [Google]
c4tq2a6.jpg
39 KB, 712x685
>>29843998
There are jobs for homeless people. And he could make that food stretch for longer if her really needed to.
Where there's a will there's a way. Not everyone has to give up on life like you bud.
>>
Why didn't you plan ahead?
>>
>>29844024
reality is 30k after taxes for a robot

not that guy, but i'd rather be NEET
>>
>>29844156
Honestly never heard of jobs for homeless. Can't even picture what that is other than selling drugs or dancing for booze
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.