[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never fuck a girl as hot as this >tfw at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (438 KB, 381x593) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
438 KB, 381x593
>tfw you will never fuck a girl as hot as this
>tfw at best most men can expect a 5/10 plain jane or maybe even a 6/10 that's bitchy or just using you
>tfw slim chance of getting the 40 yr old remains of a 7/10 or 8/10 that was batshit crazy Chad broke up with and you jerk to her pics of when she was in her 20s
>tfw growing old as a man not getting to experience the pinnacle of the female form

end me
>>
I'm a whitey but have nappy hair and full lips
I've only fucked black girls, AMA
>>
>>29843145
how many
do you have herpes
did they come onto you first
>>
>>29843064
HNNNGG ive been following this godess instagram for a year now but shes turning from a hot qt to overly plastic boring slut
>>
File: LUST.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
LUST.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>29843064
oh my fucking god
so much body
i'm so hard
>>
>>29843257
8, no, half of them came onto me but the absolute best chicks, the super thicc ones were there friends and I'd fuck them to sort of get into their friend group.
Black girls love me, they are the best women on Earth and I love them too, crazy unbelievably good thicc bodies, amazing at riding and sucking dick, I've even had my b-hole licked a few times.
>>
File: B2q3_1_CEAAawOF.jpg (28 KB, 599x598) Image search: [Google]
B2q3_1_CEAAawOF.jpg
28 KB, 599x598
Postan moar of this thicc qt pie
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.