[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree this is the asshole uniform? See anyone at any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 238905.jpg (308 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
238905.jpg
308 KB, 1200x1600
Can we all agree this is the asshole uniform? See anyone at any social gathering wearing that and you know the dude's a massive fuckface.
>>
>tfw I'm literally wearing a drug rug right now
I-I'm sorry OP
>>
>>29842934
Drug rugs are comfy as fuck anon.

They're essential autumn wear for the robot.
>>
When I see someone wearing this I just assume they're a stoner desu
>>
>>29843013
i would assume they are someone who started smoking weed in the last 6 months.
>>
>>29843037
Yeah that too. They're not the chill type of stoner but the kind who talks about weed all the time obnoxiously and thinks they're cool.
>>
>>29842934
most of the people who wear those that I know of are stoner beta males
>>
>>29843037
I wear drug rugs to sort of ward normies off in a sense, I also have big goofy hair and I'm often relaxed because I'm often stoned so they lower their guard down but also don't talk to me because I'm "weird".
Drug rugs ward off evil.
>>
>baja hoodie
>cargo shorts
>flip flops
>one of those shell necklaces
>>
For some reason this fucking piece of shit clothing is more than often attached to a guy who wants to start a fight.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.