[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you haven't bitten your fingernails in weeks >they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1402088629343.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1402088629343.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>tfw you haven't bitten your fingernails in weeks
>they're long enough to now open the knife on the swiss army knife

What small things have you accomplished recently?
>>
few days ago i smiled at a strange girl and she smiled back and said hi
>>
>>29842801
Really nice, did you say hi back? have a conversation?

>>29842717
I haven't even got that far before. I usually move the nail on my teeth instead of biting if I want to try and stop but they're too weak to open a swiss knife.
>>
>>29842939
bitter nail polish works if you're very persistent
>>
File: wJKXfLF.gif (2 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
wJKXfLF.gif
2 MB, 360x200
I felt like an adult for the first time in my life
>>
>>29843616
What made you feel like an adult?

Did you job?

Did you sex?
>>
>>29843776
I talked to a stranger and he responded and I didnt fuck up the conversation
Then I made a phone call and got something done and made a decision without hesitation or advice
Dont know why this made me feel adult, but I felt good on the way back
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.