[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no such thing as the wall. The way a girl ages depends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1000x1500
There is no such thing as the wall. The way a girl ages depends on how much money she has and how well she takes care of herself. Pic related is 31.
>>
>>29842609
no, all woman age like shit.

Is it almost time for you to hop of the cock carousel? time to settle down with your beta provider?

nice cope, femscum
>>
think of all the resources she used up just so she, a 31 y/o women, could look like an average 22 year old women who is wearing a decent amount of makeup
wow, just think, when she's 40 she;ll only need to spend a couple million yearly to look maybe 10 years younger
truly the wall does not exist
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1200x1722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1200x1722
>>29842658
This woman is past the age of the supposed wall and look how cute she is
>>
>>29842680
>exceptions are the rule

kindly take one for humanity and see yourself out
>>
>>29842609

The wall does indeed exist. What's even more fucked up is how modern cesspools like Thought Catalog will write weird "articles" ranting on about how average/ugly men are such misogynistic pigs for not wanting to be a beta provider to a slut/whore after she's used up.

Of course, they only talk about average/ugly men. Modern women, especially sluts and whores, NEVER criticize Chad, they are incapable of doing it.

Chad is not expected to do anything nice. We are expected to be slaves, though.
>>
>>29842756
>ranting on about how average/ugly men are such misogynistic pigs for not wanting to be a beta provider to a slut/whore after she's used up
Well put.

I'm beta for sure, and I'm not even THAT against doing it desu. Even after all I've read (here and other "redpilled" places). But I'm skeptical as fuck it can ever turn out right. They do really despise us even though they might claim to love us (yeah right.. NOW they do...). But they're REALLY good at hiding it. At first anyway. Divorce is just part of their battle plan too. Which really sucks, because I would be OK with it otherwise even though I'm a bit resentful (I know... I'm a cuck, whatever).
>>
>>29842680
Actresses don't really count, though. That's like looking at a pic of Jason Statham or Bruce Willis and saying "see, guys look fine bald!".
>>
>>29842609
Why is Elizabeth so perfect?
>>
>>29843470
Your post is so MGTOW heavy but it's all true.
You could make the claim that you can learn to love someone but these women who "settle" aren't doing that, they're secretly resenting you.
To any whores reading this, if you ever "settle" for a guy make sure you're ready to learn to love him, truly look past anything you don't like about him, because being with someone for the sake of being with someone and then resenting that person despite knowing they have feelings for you. That just makes you despicable.
>>
File: 1457987412437.jpg (195 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1457987412437.jpg
195 KB, 640x630
>>29842609
>>29842680
I'm gonna need pics of her feet, like now
>>
File: 1445046959801.jpg (434 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
1445046959801.jpg
434 KB, 1160x788
"Nice guys are so manipulative"
>>
>>29844351
They try to DECEIVE you with their personality and make you lower your looks standards! Sometimes it works and it's basically rape!
>>
>ITT: teenagers who think that 30 is old

That girl looks like a normal 31 year old. What, did you seriously expect that at 30 they start having wrinkly skin and gray hair?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.