[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your hatred against blacks due to something personal that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
File: tumblr_mdu8y7aNox1rgam01o1_1280.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdu8y7aNox1rgam01o1_1280.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
Is your hatred against blacks due to something personal that happened to you?
Is it because the amount of crimes that blacks are reported doing?
Were you bullied by blacks at school?
Do you believe white women prefer black men?
If so, why?
How do you feel about black lives matter?
Are you a fan of racial mixing?
If not, what should the punishment be for doing so?
>>
>>29842450
I don't HATE blacks but if one is gonna ask me for spare change I sure as shit will give him the stink eye.
>>
>>29842450
>Is your hatred against blacks due to something personal that happened to you?
who are you talking to? I don't hate blacks

did you mean to make this thread on /pol/?
>>
>>29842450
They commit more crime than any other race.

Asians for example are not white, but do you see them chimping out and raping and killing people every day, in nearly double the numbers (despite being less than half) the population of whites?

No. You don't.

I dislike the term racist, I like plenty of races besides my own, but niggers need to fuck off.
>>
>>29842450
>>29842485
Nobody here is racist except for the /pol/ transplants. Most of us wouldn't mind black neighbors or whatever.

We don't trust jews, who try to turn us against blacks by inciting racist arguments on our board.
>>
Who said I hate blacks m8, everybody sucks cock.
>>
>>29842450
Wrong board mate.
I don't hate black men, I just hate all women.
>>
>>29842450

That's what got the ball rolling at first for me, anyway. A lot of this hatred that people think is blind actually comes from experience, "the redpill" so to speak. They weren't even a majority around me - their culture infected my hispanic and white friends and turned them into pretty much all the same shade of color. Everybody was fucking acting out of control. It's too much. It's such a cancer it spreads to your peers and the ones you love and it's so upsetting.

>Is it because the amount of crimes that blacks are reported doing?

No, this just gives more credit my anecdotal experiences.

>Were you bullied by blacks at school?

Sure, but other races as well. Wasn't a racial thing.

>Do you believe white women prefer black men?

>>>/reddit/

The rest of your post sucks

Tl;dr fuck blacks but fuck black culture even more. They wouldn't be a blip on my radar if they didn't kill everything they touched around me.
>>
>>29842511
>Nobody here is racist except for the /pol/ transplants.
>BUT WE DON'T TRUST JEWS

Lmfao, fuck off.
>>
it's a mix of things
>7/10 blacks I have ever met were not easy going normal people, but overly aggressive assholes
>the statistics on fbi.org
>and general history of the world
all point to blacks simply being shit tier humans

I don't like white trash trailer park fuckwits either.
I'm not racist, I'm a classist. fuck poor people, they are scum that needs to be violently purged.
>>
>>29842450
i don't hate blacks, i think their political movement is dangerous and makes unacceptable demands though. it should be crushed.
>>
>>29842562
>fuck poor people
seriously, the world would be so much better if it was legal to kill the homeless

don't even mean to be edgy, they are just literal garbage tier people

in my area at least the population of homeless is pretty evenly split between black and white, both are equal shit and both need to leave the park near my house
>>
>>29842583
>seriously, the world would be so much better if it was legal to kill the homeless

You would enjoy "The Purge" movies.
>>
>>29842615
not anymore according to /tv/
>>
>>29842559
That's the joke you faggot
>>
>>29842583
Portland?

Blame the mayor if so.
>>
Blacks are not the enemy

Hispanics are the enemy who need to be eliminated.
>>
>>29842450
I don't really hate the blacks... I just pretend so that I don't hang on the day of the rope.
>>
>>29842741
Nah, San Francisco

a few days ago, a homeless guy shit next to the Transformer for a restaurant that I walk by everyday to class. These people are literal animals

perhaps saying they should be killed is a little extreme, that wouldn't accomplish anything. but they definitely should not be allowed to live in a public park like this. They make the city disgusting, and this would be a very nice city if it weren't for them. It's clear many of them have mental problems, they should be put into a mental institution or something
>>
>>29842485
The worst part about these posts are retards like you who believe that majority of black individuals in the US are "chimping out and raping and killing people everyday". I'm going to assume you're not such a dumbass to believe that if you were to go to a black neighborhood, over 50% of the inhabitants take part in the crimes you mentioned on a daily basis. Like any other race, one who commits crime stands out more than your normal, law-abiding member of society. Since you stay in your mom's basement browsing /pol/ all day, you don't know that majority of black people aren't committing crimes on a regular basis.

With your mention of Asians, I ask you this, do you live in an Asian country? Of course you don't you retard, so obviously you don't hear of Asian crimes unless they are really horrendous and make international news. You also don't know shit about shit when it comes to geography because the faggots in the middle East known as ISIS and other terrorist groups are constantly "chimping out and raping and killing people everyday", when you think of Asian all you think of is glorious Nippon and Korea. Fuck off.

t. black bot
>>
>>29842450
I don't hate anyone except for millennials, and gen X people, they will not deal with you fairly under any circumstance, especially in a social setting.
>>
>>29842800
>Since you stay in your mom's basement browsing /pol/ all day, you don't know that majority of black people aren't committing crimes on a regular basis.

Actually, me and my girl have our own place, and I actually have a job (unlike your entire race) so its a nice place (spoiler, "nice place" means no niggers)

Does it make you feel better, thinking that everyone who hates you is a basement dweller? We all hate you, every one of us. No matter the background, wealth, upbringing, we either fucking hate you or we're the white liberal """men""" you see defending you.

Stay mad, shitskin.
>>
>>29842800
anon, there's no point interacting with people like that
no matter what you do, they will just keep posting their little infographics and bringing up stats that some anthropologist made up in the 60s. nothing you say will change their opinion
>>
I don't hate blacks. I wish more of them would be civilized and also stop demanding monetary reparations from white people of today who had nothing to do with slavery that happened 150 odd years ago.
>>
>>29842450
Blacks wrecked my suburb's public school system by immigrating en masse from the nearby inner city. It got way too crowded and teachers in all but the AP classes were forced to teach to the extreme lowest common denominator to keep the schools accredited. I didn't hate blacks until i moved there and had to spend 7 hrs a day with them. If every white liberal were forced to do the same, I think their numbers would drop dramatically

Also, if your entire cultural identity relies on playing a victim to get sympathy rewards from those you hate, you're not going to accomplish much in life
>>
File: Dogs.jpg (322 KB, 537x417) Image search: [Google]
Dogs.jpg
322 KB, 537x417
One of the first interactions I had with someone who was black
>about 5 or 6 years old
>family was visiting uncles apartment
>hanging outside alone in the community playground, playing in sandbox
>see black kid no more than a year or two older than me approaching
>instinctively nervous but mostly because they were a stranger
>say hello
>kid doesnt say anything
>picks up sand and throws it in my eyes
>kid runs away I think
>i stumble back to the apartment

I did literally nothing to provoke that cunt. I don't hate black people but I think they are different, as are asians and indians and native americans etc etc. Think about a golden retriever and then think about a pitbull. Both of those breeds are seen as typically docile and aggressive respectively. If that can be true for dogs why not humans as well?
>>
>>29842840
Crime stats are from the last couple of years, not from the 60s.
>>
>>29842877
>I wish more of them would be civilized and also stop demanding monetary reparations from white people
...do you think this is some common occurrence or something? do you see blacks out on the street protesting for monetary reparations?

I don't think I have ever heard of a black person even saying the word reparations that wasn't being used satirically
>>
Anyone else find it really strange how blacks all over the world are adopting the culture of American niggers? I saw a documentary on paramilitary groups in Haiti, they all style themselves like LA gangs. They dress like ganstas, shoot rap music videos, and sell drugs, then attend candidate rallies and kill people over their political ideologies. Apparently the same thing is happening across Africa as well.
>>
>>29842798
If our tax dollars could be spent in any way that we could see the benefits I'd suggest massive near-industrial housing/rehabilitation/work centers, where they just do public works projects requiring unskilled manual labor, undergo addiction and psychological therapy, and live until they're better.

The hopeless cases can stay forever or choose a peaceful euthanization a la soylent green
>>
>>29843091
well, US niggers are the richest and most succsessful in the world. It makes sense that they would be idolized by other blacks.
>>
>>29842450
this is just based on personal experience, but blacks have been the most obnoxious and rude people I have dealt with.
don't hate them just don't want to be around them.
>>
>>29842450
I don't like blacks because they cause trouble. They ruin everything they touch and turn good areas in America into Africa... that's no coincidence. They can be okay 1 on 1 or in small numbers when they have to adapt to white culture, and the ones that "act white" are okay, but those are few and far between. Once they start gathering, trouble starts brewing. And the worst part is they cause all of their own problems, killing each other, wanting to all be rappers or thugs instead of getting real jobs, leeching off of welfare, but will blame white people for all of their problems until the end of time. They are literally a cancer on the world, sorry
>>
>>29842798
I feel you though, up here our mayor just stopped enforcing laws. Defunded the police. Now they're literally taking over parks, devaluing entire tracts of real estate, and attacking passers-by.

I've heard shit that makes me want to burn down their stupid tent villages, like some crusty teen saying

"if you just gave us money we wouldn't have to break into your houses and cars and steal it."

Also sexual assault in formerly good neighborhoods is skyrocketing. Citizens are gonna snap soon I'm sure of it.
>>
>>29842902
damn I had no idea Native Americans were so bad
>>
>>29843146
One time, this fat homeless lady with mental problems just fucking grabbed a slice of pizza out of my hands

this shit needs to STOP
>>
>>29842894
because humans weren't bred with any specific purpose in mind
>>
File: 1467510348011.png (455 KB, 582x477) Image search: [Google]
1467510348011.png
455 KB, 582x477
>>29842450
>In elementary school
>Joking all morning about some guy who allegedly bathes with his sister
>Start spreading rumour that she shits in the bath
>Black kid just happens to join class that morning
>Sits next to the kid we're teasing
>Pass note to some people expecting it to arrive at the faggot
>Nigger gets it
>Note says "stop bathing in shit" or something
>Get beaten up at lunch for being racist by a different black kid
>>
>>29843177
I fucking feel you.

What can we do though?
>>
>>29843185
Gotta admit standing up for the new kid is an example of the solidarity they have that we don't as whites.

We just don't connect to each other, it sucks. When we do it's dumbass skinheads and shit, focused purely on hating blacks not standing up for disadvantaged whites.
>>
>>29843091
Live in South Florida anon, there is a lot of Haitians here and many famous rappers are Haitian, like Lil Wayne. It is very common for them to go visit Haiti in the summer or on an extended holiday so no surprise they bring back black American culture with them.
>>
>>29843142
why the fuck do you calling acting like a civilized, well mannered human being "acting white"?
>>
I was actually raised around real blacks from the south, most of you are shitty people. Like 8/10 suck, but its sad because the other 2 are really awesome guys and I would not wish anything bad to happen to you.
>>
>>29843338
because of what I observe in the behavior of people between blacks and whites and how they act
>>
I hate minorities as much as I hate myself, nothing personnel, kids.
>>
>>29842450
I find it funny when people assume because you dislike a group or don't condone their lifestyle it's because of some sort of subconscious psychological knot that if detangled will make you magically like that group.

>"You don't like [group]? Must've had a bad experience with them huh?"
>"Nope, never really associated with [group]s that much."
>"Aha, so that's the problem! You're just ignorant! Trust me, if you got to know some [group] people you'd like them!"
>"I've known [group] people I just never had any notable experiences with them."
>"...so it's the media isn't it? You've been brainwashed by liberal/conservative media into hating [group]s!"
>etc.
>>
>>29843208
NEETkommando neighborhood watch groups when?
>>
>>29843246
Holy Moses, this post hit me hard as fuck. This is so true, whites are not connected at all and have a frail, if non-existent, identity as a whole. We are so fragmented, we have the hipsters, the nerds, the dudebros, the stacies and so on.
Blacks or asians would still defend another fellow of their own regardless of the "category" the fall under.
>>
>>29842450
I just hate niggers
>>
>>29842450
I don't hate blacks, mcgruger the creator of the boondocks is someone I respect a lot. There aren't many blacks in animation tho and I don't care about live action so I can't think of anyone else
>>
File: 1452801676222.jpg (342 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1452801676222.jpg
342 KB, 600x900
>>29842450
nope. never had much bad personal experiences with blacks. most of them that I know are pretty cool
that's most of it. it isnt difficult to hate a small minority that commits nearly all violent crimes in your country
nope.
only idiots think this
>If so, why?
>How do you feel about black lives matter?
blacks dont think black lives matter until it's taken by a white man. they commit 80% of all homicides and almost all their victims are other blacks, but a white cop kills some black thug and they all riot in the street and destroy black owned businesses that the few responsible niggers in their community worked their asses off to open. what a fucking joke of a movement
>Are you a fan of racial mixing?
I have no problem with it and I like black chicks
>>
>>29843475
That's because we're the majority (at least where you live)

White enclaves in Africa, Latin America, and Asia have a solidarity that whites in Europe and America will never know

I just hope whites realize the precariousness of their majority before its too late
>>
Let's not pretend racemixing isn't a problem

If you aren't planning to have at least 4-5 white children you should off yourself now
>>
File: 1468030730370.jpg (27 KB, 508x552) Image search: [Google]
1468030730370.jpg
27 KB, 508x552
>>29843500
It's him! He's here!!!!!
>>
File: 1458583638737.jpg (351 KB, 524x800) Image search: [Google]
1458583638737.jpg
351 KB, 524x800
I like little girls, and I saw that facebook screencap of the nigger bragging about hitting his coalburning whorefriend's white loli.

Niggerlovers like niggers because they are base and animalistic.

Blacks should be sent back to Africa and left to stew in their own savagery for the rest of eternity, with no contact with the civilized races.

Any woman or fag that debased themselves with blacks will be sent to Africa with them.
>>
>>29843184
yeah but that assumes that dogs have only become docile/aggressive due to breeding and im sure thats wrong because i bet you can find aggressive species of spiders and cowardly species as well despite no one breeding spiders for purposes.
>>
>>29842834
"I speak for every person in the world"
Your not that special man. Delusional maybe but not special.
>>
File: 1468026430965.png (553 KB, 1280x1846) Image search: [Google]
1468026430965.png
553 KB, 1280x1846
>>29842450
>hatred against blacks
exterminators do not "hate" roaches. It's just business.
>>
I dont hate them
People from all races commit crimes, blacks in general tend to be more violent but oh well
No, I live in argentina and there are not blacks/africans here lel, only shit-skins/browns (do they count as niggers?)
Cunts who want to piss off their daddies or think they are "progressive". I just hope someday they will realize how fucking stupid they are.
>If so, why?
LOL. That shit doesnt even remotely exist here, but sometimes I feel like the media try to push 'anti-racism' messages, thanks to the evil united states influence.
What am I a fucking cuck? Everybody must remain with their own people. However there probably exist advantages in race mixing, biologically speaking, who knows.
>>
>>29842450
I don't hate blacks. I hate blacks that hate whites.
>>
I don't hate people I don't know, but I do get socially anxious in general and am deathly afraid of someone thinking less of me
people on average are prone to unreasonable things, I won't pretend to know statistics though and I don't take them seriously on 4chan unless it's related to sales
one black boy peeped under the stall when I was peeing in gradeschool, freaked me out that anyone would do that but he gave me a growlithe pencil top within a year or two of that so beyond the embarrassment of someone seeing me pee pants down I thought he was cool
I don't know what women want
I'd have an uneducated opinion if I had one
I always thought Japanese girls/women were pretty from watching godzilla as a kid and for some reason I think that disqualifies me from being weeaboo in and of itself. But nah I don't give two shits about who fucks who just don't flaunt your kinks in my face I don't want to know what or who you do in the bedroom.
>>
>>29842450
nope any black person i've met (i'm from england) have been just like the white folk
no
no
no
ridiculous, if they named it something like black panthers i would respect it more
no
>If not, what should the punishment be for doing so?
abandoned on remote island
>>
I don't hate blacks.

I've not had many negative experiences with blacks, but then again it's not every often I mingle with them

I believe little to nothing I see on television. That's not to say I deny blacks commit a majority of the crime, but I see that as more of a socioeconomic problem than a race problem.

This black threw a balled up a wet paper towel at me once for splashing some mud on his Jordans by mistake, but it didn't irrevocably alter my perception of every member of his race.

I think white women are intrigued or may fetishize the idea of being with a black man, but the cultural barriers are probably insurmountable for most.

BLM is a shill movement sponsored by a globalist billionaire, everyone knows this, but curiously everyone somehow forgets this when it comes time to express political opinions, attributing their shananagins to the black community as a whole.

Racial mixing does not bother me. Anyone can start a family with whomever they wish. Ain't freedom great?

All in all blacks don't really bother me. I know they are people just like me. And I don't get all worked up whenever the ruling class decides to rattle our cages while we share a kennel.
>>
>>29842450
Blacks where I live are stupid thugs. They constantly harass people for money, are really fucking rule, literally rob people, and more. I'm not even racist but in a lot of the U.S blacks are terrible.
>>
>>29843475
>Blacks or asians would still defend another fellow of their own regardless of the "category" the fall under.

no I fucking won't

Indian here, I fucking hate all the indian dudebros at my university

HEEEEY PRIIIYAM WE GONNA GET FUCKED UP TONIGHT BROOOO
every single fucking weekend I hear this assholes talking to each other outside my dorm

honestly all normies regardless of race or creed NEED to be removed from this earth or at least quarantined on an island where they can drink and fuck each other to death
>>
File: HJAQ1tw.jpg (67 KB, 527x720) Image search: [Google]
HJAQ1tw.jpg
67 KB, 527x720
>>29842450
I don't hate black people; my only friend in highschool and freshman year of college were black
Again, don't hate blacks, but I try not to put myself in situations where I'm in an area with many black people at night b/c how crime works in my city
No
No, I've never talked with a woman who has told me she prefers blacks over others. I know multiple girls who would not date a black guy at all.
>If so, why?
-
Not in favor; should be doing more for the actual communities instead of complaining online and focusing on police
I am neutral. I would have a child with the person I love regardless of race
>If not, what should the punishment be for doing so?
C'mon, man
>>
I've never particularly liked blacks, but hate them after an attempted rape.
>>
I just hate black culture, mostly because it revolves around acting like retarded, impulsive apes and perpetuating the victim complex that a lot of blacks seem to have. I'm lucky that the few black friends I have seem to think the same thing.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.