[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here has literally no friends at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: Roman_Reigns.0.0.jpg (76 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.0.jpg
76 KB, 1310x873
>Try and make friends online in skype threads.
>add a bunch of people on skype and try and talk to them
>get ignored
>try to join chat groups on /v/
>realize that my computer is shit and I cant play any games with other people
>try and just have general conversations with people about video games
>they fucking ignore me too
>tfw I realize that the internet me is just like real life me
>tfw I'm so fucking autistic I cant even make friends online
>tfw I can't even make friends on a board that is all about people who have no friends and are generally regarded as "outcasts"

I think I have finally accepted that I will be alone forever. This thread is going to get ignored isn't it? Just fuck me up dude.
>>
lmao
original de fabrica
>>
File: 1465170655511.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465170655511.gif
1 MB, 320x240
shut the fuck up because I don't care.

Here, now let me tell you about some shit that matters to me, because i have to have an original comment, you fucking nothing

WIPE YOUR FUCKING COPPER DOWN. before, during, and after your solder joints. you fucking worthless children, don't leave your shitty solder joints covered in flux that will turn the pipe an even shittier green.

Grow up. Wipe your fucking joints down.
>>
>>29842294
That was way more interesting than the shit op posted
>>
>>29842241
>literally no friends at all?

checking in

every time I try to make online friends I fail

I don't even try to make offline friends anymore
>>
You are literally me. I barely even post on 4chan, and my posts usually dont have any replies. I dont have any friends in real life or online. Sometimes I star a conversation with a random Japanese girl on HelloTalk app but after a few days they just stop replying.
>>
iktf bro. my last irl friend gave up on me six months ago after I attempted suicide

I used to be good at making friends on the internet but somehow I can't do it anymore and I don't know what changed
>>
everyone you will find looking for friends on 4chan has already had multiple friends from this place but they get bored of them quickly because they are both incapable of being social or making a meaningful connection together

theres a small chance you will find someone else who is genuinely friendless and can't fit in either, then you might make a real friend, but for the most part you will get people who make basic connections CONSTANTLY but can't take it any further

basically, its a waste of your time if you don't make friends "naturally" it will never lead anyway ( it still probably wont )
>>
my sister is my friend
that's all
we are fuckin bros though
best friends
>>
>>29842241
>Have friends
>Realize friends are work
>Weigh the pros and cons
>Decide to alienate from friends

6 months without talking to my friends so far, and it's been going a lot better than I thought. I don't miss it at all. I don't get why people worry so much about this.
>>
>>29842294

can do, old man. Thanks for making this thread worth a shit
>>
File: ituutt.jpg (12 KB, 448x332) Image search: [Google]
ituutt.jpg
12 KB, 448x332
>Make Online "friends"
>They never speak to me unless they need me to fill up space

If I wasn't competent in vidya literally no one would voluntarily speak to me
>>
File: 1468103449269.jpg (48 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
1468103449269.jpg
48 KB, 600x472
>>29842241
I don't have any friends. Never had online friends. I have no idea how to talk to people.
>>
friendless anon here
haven't had a friend in 3 years, haven't hanged out with anyone in about that long. don't have anyone other than family members in my phone. i don't even know why i have a phone, i basically never use it.
don't have online friends, don't really want them anyway.
i'd say i'm lonely, but i don't really care anymore, i don't like people.
>>
>>29842294
>>29842310
>>29842375

if you don't like r9k then stay on your home board (probably /b/) and stop coming here
>>
>>29842333
Best friend of 8 years dropped contact with me two years ago. We used to play video games and hang out outside of school all of the time. I still don't know what I did to him that made him drop contact with me.
>>
Do any of you do anything outside of 4chan? If you don't do anything then you're probably boring. Which leads to people not wanting to talk to you more.
>>
>>29842424
Yeah that's how it went with me too. I'd been close friends with this chick (not an orbiter, no romantic attraction in either direction) for 15 years, and this year she just pulled the slow fade on me and eventually just stopped responding to my attempts at contact

I'm not going to pretend I don't know why, my insecurity and constant need for reassurance makes me a high maintenance friend and she needed to protect herself from being hurt by my suicide. I just wish she'd had the stones to do it upfront.
>>
I haven't tried to make friends online with people mostly because of anxity. And real life i havent been able to make any new friends for 7 years, I do have one friend left, back from high school
>>
File: YOUFUCK.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
YOUFUCK.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>29842419

How aesthetic are your solder joints you little fucking shit? you don't even know what it means to be a robot

and you probably overheat.
>>
>>29842512
Are you currently taking meds anon? I used to take zoloft and it made me fucking numb to everything.
>>
File: 1457485708222.jpg (22 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1457485708222.jpg
22 KB, 292x292
>>29842241
friendless neet reporting in.
>>
Yep. Not interested in the bullshit normal people want to talk about. Normal people don't want to put effort into thinking about things I want to talk about.

Tried a few clubs when I was in undergrad but I have no clue how you're supposed to establish relationships outside of them. I probably would have gotten tired of them or them tired of me anyway.
>>
File: 1465655557719.jpg (11 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1465655557719.jpg
11 KB, 267x200
>>29842294
Please post more and more often.
>>
Does the green shit make a difference to performance or does it just look bad
>>
>go to the doctor for muh anxiety
>have to explain to him that I literally haven't had a friend since I was 11
>don't even know how to interact with people because of it
>tfw not part of a species that functions properly alone
>>
>>29842241
I lead an uneventful life; I have nothing to offer. I could see why people on and offline wouldn't want to be friends with me.
>>
>>29843364
>should go to a therapist for muh anxiety
>too anxious to talk to one
>even more anxious that he confuses my severe anxiety for autism
Life is suffering, isn't it?
>>
>>29842293
>original de fabrica
You have to go back, Paco.
>>
>>29844237
Forever Alone thread
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.