[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone give me drawing tips? I just got a tablet yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (724 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
724 KB, 1536x2048
Can someone give me drawing tips? I just got a tablet yesterday and my drawing is turning out scary. How can I make it look more natural?
>>
>>29842120
Fuck the tablet. Get a pencil, eraser and some clean paper, you fucking underage brat.
>>
Is that Adam Lanza with a thorn crown?

Also don't listen to this faggot >>29842136
>>
>>29842160
I was going to make those flowers eventually, but yes
>>
>>29842120

That looks quite good, but you need to find a way to make the entire thing look more.... real.
>>
that's nice, bud

we need more artistic renditions of mass murderers around here. definitely adds something to the place. keep it up!
>>
>>29842120
No, this is perfect.

The lighting emphasis on the bones in his face really gives a proper feeling of despair.

That image is /r9k/ in a nutshell, it should be a fucking banner
>>
>>29842120
something about the lips and chin area doesnt look quite right
>>
>>29842120
Dunno anon, it looks good, it could actually work if you were making a line-up of suspects in a murder-mystery.
>>
>>29842396
It wouldn't be much of a mystery
>>
>>29842433
It would be if everyone looks just as creepy.
>>
>>29842447
I mean it wouldn't be a mystery because he's already a well-known mass murderer. Or perhaps he isn't so well-known?
>>
>>29842120
How long did it take for you to draw that?
>>
What program do you use OP
>>
>>29842708
Awhile, but that's cause it's my first time using a tablet and I'm still trying to figure out all the controls and get used to feel.
>>
>>29842735
I'm using Painter Essentials 5.
>>
>>29842736
How many hours Anon? Days?
>>
>>29842805
A few hours
>>
The white of the eyes should have some value to them. Don't leave them too pure white.
>>
>>29842120
why don't you ask ic?
>>
>>29843057
Because they won't appreciate mass murder fanart like r9k. Also i like this board.
>>
>>29842120
Rare Lanza
>>
>>29842214
He was not as bad as the average robot. He was a RAD child, which for one thing meant that he had the emotional mentality of a child.
>>
>>29843102
They may not be /r9k/ but they're still 4chan.
>>
>>29842736
Do Elliot next
>>
>>29844741
I'll consider it, but Robbie Hawkins is next on the list
>>
>>29844993
He's pretty good so that is fine
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.