[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LONG HAIR THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 340x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 340x460
I can't get the back to grow anymore edition.
>>
hair keeps getting in the fucking way , i cant even look down without it hanging infront of my face fuck this shit , thinking about cutting it
>>
>>29843016
Rock the dude clip man
>>
>"what is the reason that you have long hair?"
>I just like it
>"no, I mean what is the reason that you grow your hair long?
>It's more comfortable than short hair
>"I know there is a reason behind you having long hair anon XD"
Why the fuck can't normalfags accept that some people just like to have long hair?
>>
>>29842074
Glad to hear that other robots avoid the hair circumcision meme

>>29843016
just tie it up? Or is your hair so "long" that you can't even tie it up

>>29843172
I know right?
>go to hospital because of reasons
>go to the lady sitting behind a window
>give her my paperwork
>"YOU MUST PLAY THE GUITAR :D"
>"..what's that?"
>realize my hair is down
>"YOU LOOK LIKE A REAL ROCK & ROLLER"
>"th-thanks"
>tfw I play piano and hate most metal & rock.
>>
>>29843172
A lot of people assume I'm some sort of musician or I like to imitate the 70's.

I just like having long hair. I feel protected, comfortable, relaxed and even healthier with long hair.

I just think it's what I'm supposed to have, there isn't must else to it.
>>
>>29843172
It's also more practical

>hair tied up - professional
>hair worn down - casual

impossible to have a bad hair day.

As a short hair cuck you always have to dick around with gel and mousse and styling and worrying what'll happen to your hair if you wear a hat or something.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.