[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a gay white 19 yo male and i have social anxiety i feel dppressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nvy6mqt8d71ud0wqbo1_500.jpg (90 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvy6mqt8d71ud0wqbo1_500.jpg
90 KB, 500x750
Im a gay white 19 yo male and i have social anxiety i feel dppressed because im slender and perfect for men i think i dont want to miss out on pic related, how can i break out of my shell and share my boypussy while its still tight , also could i ever get a man like the one in pic related or am i only dreaming
>>
go to grinder and just go for it. Or post pics online and let people judge you.
>>
>>29842039
If you want to taste that BBC just go for it faggot, just ask for the dude to wear a condom tho so you can live longer and get fucked more.
>>
>>29842039
>white
>19
>slender

Unless you're especially ugly, finding someone to have sex with will be super easy for you.
>>
>>29842039
If ur slim white young yes u could easily get a man like pic yeh go on grindr u will be swallowing massive loads before u know it if ur cute white etc ur basically the cheerleader gril of the gay world any sausage u want is urs
>>
Just go to Craigslist dude. I'm not even particularly slender but have been fucked by a couple of pretty good looking guys I've found on there with minimal effort. As long as you're not fat, there's tons of closeted married dudes you want your boipussy
>>
That's one nice looking brown skin man.

Really you have to socialize of course, but find safe groups and places to do this. Make sure the guy is ginuwine and not a slut. I won't recommend dating older guys.

Wear a condom.
>>
>>29842039
>This is what /r9k/ has become.

Where did it go so wrong?
>>
>>29842574
Robots are all closet fags. Some of us have just come to accept
>>
>>29842574
Go back to your >tfw no gf threads, dumb normie.
>>
Faggot reporting in. Getting laid as a fag is literally easier than learning to tie your shoes. Pick one of the following and go for it:

>Go to fag bar. That's it. You don't have to do anything, just say "yes" or "no" to various men.
>Go on grindr, find acceptable partner.
>Go on craigslist, make post, sort through replies.

You don't even have to say more than one word if you don't want to.

Also you are a retard with shit taste for falling for the nigger meme.
>>
>>29842039
I'm also 19 and slender but I'm not a faggot like you luckily. Black people will sleep with anything, it doesn't matter if you are a fat white man or whatever, blacks can't defer gratification to save their lives.
>>
kill yourself filthy homo
>>
>>29842737
>tfw robot faggot and still couldn't get laid through those means
>>
Exact same situation OP, twink, 19 and white with a wet BP.

Was talking to a guy on Grindr for a quick root but ended up getting to know him pretty well and he's ideal but now I'm too nervous to do anything with him due to being on such good terms.

Rip
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.