[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom is doing dream interpretation to a kid on Skype I lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download (6).jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
13 KB, 216x233
My mom is doing dream interpretation to a kid on Skype

I lost her, I tried to make her stop doing weird shit for her own sake, but it seems I can do nothing for her

How do I stop loving her so I won't care?
>>
>>29841970
why does it even bother you ? If talking about dreams on skype to someone makes her happy why is that a horrible thing ? You sound like a bit of a cunt anon.
>>
live your own life OP
>>29842019
>>
>>29842019
Because people are only getting fun of her
And because this encourages her to do more shit like gazing the sun and not eating
>>
>>29842062
>how do i do this ?
>live ur own life
how about you fuck off you whiny little cunt.
>>
Why do you suppose she does those things?
>>
>>29842458
She's crazy and she's too suggestionable by complottism paranormal and things like that because it makes her feel important I guess
>>
>>29842515
You should probably contact a reputable psychologist and ask them for advice/help.
>>
>>29842080

Ahh yes, solar fortune telling and adopting breatherianism.

Your moms on a fast way to enlightenment. And if I skype her and start talking new age shit, she'll be on a fast way to my dick.
>>
>>29841970
So, what did he dream about and what does it mean?
I can't stop dreaming about this one chick and I'm really into dreams in general.
>>
I want her to interpret my dreams.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.