[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, how do you feel that women are protected in so many ways?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 608.jpg (34 KB, 680x734) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
34 KB, 680x734
Robots, how do you feel that women are protected in so many ways? In western society, women are protected by chivalry, as well as feminism. Both are working simultaneously on auto-pilot to ensure women have the advantage.

Men, by virtue of nature, are the superior gender, but we are also expected to be disposable, do all the physical work, die in the wars, and protect women. It's especially very tough for the beta and omega males, who have to exist in this current system where women are given everything and the betas and omegas are given fucking nothing.

So how do you robots cope with this lose-lose situation/feel?
>>
>>29841837

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if it didn't affect the guys here, then they'd be better equipped to go about their daily lives. It obviously bothers them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-21-12-13.png (186 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-21-12-13.png
186 KB, 1080x1920
Because having a vagina makes you valuable to society.
>>
>>29842667

It does. That's the flaw with "gender equality" - women were always given special treatment, so giving them feminism too just makes it so women have the advantage. Women have feminism and chivalry, men have nothing besides their own strength, intelligence and social awareness.
>>
>>29841837
Why do even care? I just live your life bro!
>>
>>29842916

I wish it was that easy, I really do.
>>
>>29841837

I'm trying to make as much money as quickly as possible so I can retire and kill myself slowly through hedonistic drug/whore/gambling use.

I want to go out on heroin, mdma, having blown hundreds on craps, with a tight pussied negress whore riding my cock. I want to cum and at that moment my heart stops.

anything leftover I'll have my lawyer do a 4chan thread and whoever guesses something ridiculous gets the rest of my fortune

Should take about a decade, and then a three year suicide plan.

Rate my suicide anons? any constructive criticism?

Plan is to get money from inheritance, working in medicine, and then investment
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.