[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too socially inept to get drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1462864123001-int.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1462864123001-int.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>tfw too socially inept to get drugs
>>
>>29841802
>weed dealer speeds off when you start mumbling
>>
I just bought a 6 pack of beer and didn't realize till I got home the arab fuck gave me light beer instead i'm so pissed
>>
>>29841824
LMAO, oh god man thats horrible. Next time say "FREEZE!!!"
>>
>>29841802
ITT: OP is too stupid to use the internet.
>>
But how do you contact with a drug dealer if its not from previous friend connections?
>>
File: sgvgfffsd.jpg (38 KB, 435x426) Image search: [Google]
sgvgfffsd.jpg
38 KB, 435x426
there should be a program for robots to legally get a free package a few times each year with small amounts (2-3 doses) of certain low risk drugs (weed, coke, MDMA, LSD, shrooms, DMT, etc)
basically everyone under the age of 13 has tried them, its pretty much mandatory to have tried drugs if you want to interact in a social setting in 2016. we live in a drug influenced culture and the only ones being left out are us robots.
>>
>>29841960
I found mine off craigslist. If you are in a major city there will be plenty of weed dealers advertising. You just have to find one not in a ghetto and that doesn't want you to pay online and they will deliver it to you cause those are just scams.
>>
>>29842025
I'm not gonna say under 13 but 16. Under 12-13 I guess 30% tried drugs. By 16-17, you will be weird if you didnt.
>>
>>29842025
Enjoy being a degenerate fuck
>>
>>29842108
Where do you think we are? Seriously. I don't understand you /pol/fags. Well, I do, but it's just ridiculous. You're either a delusional religious person, or you're a /pol/fag who wants to be part of the group, but never will be.
>>
i just need to try acid, shrooms and MDMA once or twice.
its holding me back not having any real drug experiences in a world where my teenage cousins go clubbing and do drugs every other weekend.
its probably the reason i have attention problems and severe depression and haven't listened to an entire song or watched a movie since 2012.
>>
>>29842060
Did you have any problems related to social ankwardness in front of dealers? Like acting with no confidence and him trying to scam you or something?
>>
>>29842093
neither me nor my normie brother had drugs (besides alcohol) before college
>>
You can order drugs on Silk Road and similar sites.
>>
>>29841897
or to just grind up some chalk and act like he's snorting
>>
>>29842180
Hey man, neither did I or my also normie brother. Now I'm 22, but I remember having conversations back in hs about drugs and if you said you didnt try weed you wouldn't be like the majority of man-up teenage faggots of the group. That's true.
>>
>>29842025
>certain low risk drugs (weed, coke
>coke
>low risk

>basically everyone under the age of 13 has tried them,

fuck this
>>
>>29842170
>its probably the reason i have attention problems and severe depression and haven't listened to an entire song or watched a movie since 2012.
>its holding me back not having any real drug experiences

you are dumb and an idiot
>>
>>29842060
what parts do they post in? what sections?
>>
>>29842384
i meant over 13.
maybe coke is a bit risky, but we should be able to experience what every other normie our age has, its basically another level of virginity, which is also an injustice.
i would imagine most normies in their early 20s have tried coke once or twice at least and the others have been offered it but decided not to.
>>
I used to smoke a lot of weed but honestly alcohol is better.
>>
>>29842537
so man up and learn to use the darknet you limp-wristed millenial whiner.

plus you don't even acknowledge that probably half of everyone (at least in my region) is proud to have abstained from any drugs edgier than weed, including weed. Drugs aren't the reason you're a softbellied beta with no confidence
>>
>>29841802

It doesnt take much street smarts to buy yourself some booze and tobacco.

They are enough, no need for heavy poison.
>>
I am pretty sure you can legaly order alchol online
>>
>>29842537
I've been offered shrooms, ecstasy, MDMA, coke, etc but I have tourettes so I can't do that shit. I've seen MDMA do irreparable damage to my friends and I've seen coke make people angry belligerent assholes. Shrooms seem to be fine and weed is only bad if you smoke all day everyday. The impact of weed is easily fixed by just stopping though.
>>
>>29842093
I'm 24 and haven't drank or done drugs once
>>
>>29842701
Confirmed for autismus maximus
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (88 KB, 910x768) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
88 KB, 910x768
pssst. hey kid, I'll let you in on a little secret
>>
>>29842701
I didn't too. I'm 22. Buy i'm saying it's weird to talk about drugs and be the one who didnt even try some weed. That's from Hs to above.

Ofc, I'm not saying this makes you a loser. Drugs arent a solution to beta issues.
>>
>>29842749
Nah, I had some family members with a bad history of drugs/alcohol so I just never bothered. Plus it seems like a waste of money.
>>
>>29842657
what has MDMA done to your friends?

I have done it once, and I loved it so much. Because of that I plan on limiting myself to twice a year maximum. Will I become retarded?
>>
>>29841897
you seriously think you will not get caught using the internet and the mail to get drugs? retard
>>
>>29843393
My friend did MDMA everyday for like 3 weeks with his first gf who was a total whore. It fucked up his spine and made him crazy. He started accusing all our friends, except me and one other for some reason, of stealing from him, he was no longer the funny guy he used to be but turned into a bitter alcoholic, he stopped going to the gym and stopped hanging out with people.
>>
>>29841802
And too retarded to use the deep web and Bitcoin. Or apparently just too broke. Either way you're a useless faggot.
>>
File: HDMIpepe.png (1 MB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
HDMIpepe.png
1 MB, 1252x1252
>>29841802
>>tfw too socially inept to get drugs

I know that feel too well
>>
>>29843581
So it turned him into a robot? We might be on to something here, anons.
>>
>>29842170
Avoid shrooms.
>>
File: dudeweed.jpg (39 KB, 981x454) Image search: [Google]
dudeweed.jpg
39 KB, 981x454
>>29842171
I mean it was kinda shady and scary at first but hey, you are buying drugs from someone off craiglist of course it is gonna be awkward the first time you meet. I went outside his apartment building and he was waiting cause I gave him a 5 min heads up I was coming. They aren't gonna try to scam you cause they want your business and they will let you usually take a look at it before the hand off at least.
>>29842476
They post in all sections, usually poorly disguised as something else. Just do a sitewide search for "kush", "loud", or whatever slang is used in your area.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.