[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>actually get reasonably qt hhkv gf >she's fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1414117895155.jpg (6 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1414117895155.jpg
6 KB, 221x225
>actually get reasonably qt hhkv gf
>she's fucking mean
>I hate her
>but she's the best I will ever get

God is dead.
>>
>>29841400
>she's fucking mean
explain
>>
>>29841400
post pic, ill tell you if its worth it
>>
>>29841690
She has a job and I don't, I'm a student and she's not, so if I want something, I have to ask her for money.
More than half the time she'll tell me to fuck off.
If I wear something she doesn't like, she makes me change to "match her style."
If I get a bad grade on something, she hovers around me forcing me to study harder until I get an "acceptable" grade on the next big project.
Just anything little thing she can control, she does, and she isn't nice about it.
>>
>>29841806
she sounds like a mommy gf

that is literally ideal, be happy for what you have anon
>>
>>29841806
>She has a job and I don't, I'm a student and she's not, so if I want something, I have to ask her for money.
>More than half the time she'll tell me to fuck off.
And yu deserve it son
>>
>>29841806
Does she spank you when you're naughty?
>>
at least you can get someone
>>
Attention is the way women show love. Hence why their love can be toxic like in this case. She wants to control your life and isolate you from everyone but herself.
>>
>>29841822
No, a "mommy" by definition should be nice.
She's not nice.
Sometimes she flicks me in the cock if I walk out of the bathroom naked after a shower.

>>29841856
I'm a fucking student, I cna't work full time and go to school full time.
You would think she could just be cool about it.
>>
>>29841400
>>29841822
Is she like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr5AtdKdncw
>>
>>29841806

>asking your gf for money

Stop.
>>
>>29841400
fuck her friends.
>>
>>29841806
>forces you to study harder
>makes you get better grades
>you don't have a job
Are you fucking joking? You should be thankful as fuck for that. Not only does she keep you from dressing like an autist, but she keeps you from flunking.
>>
>>29841918
>flicks me on the cock if I walk out of the bathroom naked
Anon, that might just be how she shows she cares; some people really do express their love by teasing. Have you sat down and talked with her about some of the things she does that bother you?
>>
>>29841806
>>29841918

>you will never have this anon's gf
>>
File: 1280.jpg (31 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
31 KB, 615x456
>>29841918
>she flicks me in the cock if I walk out of the bathroom naked
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.