[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon, you should try to find a girl to be friends with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (125 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 400x300
>Hey anon, you should try to find a girl to be friends with
But dad, I can't.
>it's not like you have to have sex with her, just be her friend
Still fucking impossible.
My dad used to tell me I needed to get laid or a get a gf, but now he just tells me I need a friend that's a girl. It just makes me feel even more pathetic because girls are so repulsed by me that I can't even be slightly acquainted with one.
Anyone else get this feel?
>>
>>29841167
At least your dad still talks to you.
>>
>>29841167
I don't have any friends that are girls because the large majority of them aren't interested in playing computer games for 8 hours a day and want to do shit like 'going somewhere fun'

>tfw my dad wants me to get an asian gf (im white) which is actually kinda funny since he might be trying to vicariously have asian gf
>>
File: aussie woman.png (279 KB, 680x432) Image search: [Google]
aussie woman.png
279 KB, 680x432
>>29841299
>his dad gave up on him getting a regular girlfriend
>he wants him to get a gook
>>
>>29841370
its hilarious, he has some kind of fixation on me getting a chinese gf
>>
>>29841299
>going somewhere fun
This is exactly what I like to do. I NEVER play video games anymore, yet no girl would ever consider spending time with me.
>asian gf
Bad news, your dad thinks you have a small dick.
>>
>>29841273
I'm sorry to hear that, man. My dad used to absolutely hate me and he almost kicked me out of the house a month ago. I managed to bond with him but believe me, it wasn't easy. Took almost 20 fucking years to have a single friendly conversation with the man.
>>
>>29841167

Having a female friend would seem harder than gf because there's not much a man with a quality mind can do with a woman apart from fucking and other romantic shit.

>>29841299
My family members are also telling me that I'm probably going to wind up with an Asian gf. It's pretty funny because I've never discussed being attracted to Asian women, they just see me as a stereotypical beta.
>>
>>29841453
>I've never discussed being attracted to Asian women, they just see me as a stereotypical beta.
Same here, probably because I play videogames all day and hate going outside since its 95F and 110F heat index
>>
>>29841453
>there's not much a man with a quality mind can do with a woman apart from fucking and other romantic shit.
This is fucking ridiculous. Girls care about a man's body. Mind is secondary. You can have the best personality in the world and still be a beta virgin loser if you aren't attractive to the opposite sex.

Girls love to use the whole "MUH EMOTIONAL ATTRACTION" excuse while saying that men are knly "visually attracted" to women. Shit's fucking stupid and they know it, but they can't go on living without unwarranted self importance. Fucking egotistical bitches.
>>
>>29841453
>asian women are associated with beta men
This sounds about right. My paranoid schizophrenic child molester second cousin was married to an asian woman. Until he did PCP and molested his daughter and robber a liquor store.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.