[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you tried this before? What did you think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tenga.jpg (198 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
tenga.jpg
198 KB, 1500x1500
Have any of you tried this before? What did you think of it?

Thinking about buying one to try since buying stuff off amazon and saw that these are only 5 - 10 dollars and I have never tried using a fleshlight or anything close to it. Obviously for this price not going to be that good but if its better than using your hand then i'm willing to try it
>>
those are pretty shit desu

but I've never tried an actual flesh light so I have nothing to compare it with
>>
>>29841116
They look kinda small for fully erect penises, maybe it's scaled.
>>
>>29841179
They stretch
>>
>>29841179
they mold around your dick, regardless of size.
>>
they are pretty comfy desu
>>
>>29841116
just buy a onahole, they are worth the extra money
>>
I say theyre not worth it since they are one time use only. Buy a tenga flip hole if you really want a sex toy. theyre worth it desu
>>
I've heard they feel good but not the same as masturbating, should just go buy an onahole like others have already said
>>
File: 1456869010115.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1456869010115.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>29841220
>comfy

do u just put it on your dick and leave it there with no thrusting?
>>
What the fuck are these autistic doodads?

Flashlights are for fucking cowards and so are dildos for that matter, use your hand you pussy
>>
>>29841322
what does being a coward have anything to do with using a fleshlight

people just use them for better experience
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.