[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do I have to believe the "it will get better" meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1460971263652.jpg (59 KB, 343x357) Image search: [Google]
1460971263652.jpg
59 KB, 343x357
How long do I have to believe the "it will get better" meme?
>>
>>29840981
Until chad says: "Hey man, how u doin"
>>
File: 1457837544729.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1457837544729.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>>29840981
Until you give up and accept your fate. It still sucks but withought the hope every failure dosent hurt as bad.
>>
I don't like this meme at all
>>
Wait did they measure the pyramids with the nazi salute or no?
>>
>>29840981
It will never get better if you just sit and not do anything.
>>
until you make a meaningful change in your life
>>
I'm sure they had to be tough to build..
>>
>>29841087
How do I get better when I get pleasure from nothing?
>>
>>29840981
It only gets better via external help. It will never get better while you're alone.

Source: I got external help and it got better.
>>
>>29841113
I don't know. I'm not a professional, but I know that when I was bad, I worked hard to understand what is going on in my head and I got better. Sure, things are not good still, but they are not as bad as they used to be. So I have hope that one day I will be even better than I am now.

I guess finding good psychotherapist (good means that you get along with them well and you like them) is a first thing you need to do. It's crazy what other person's opinion or different view can do
>>
>>29841095
damn anon, too real
>>
File: 1464911500121.jpg (30 KB, 331x359) Image search: [Google]
1464911500121.jpg
30 KB, 331x359
>>29840981
Don't stop believing.

In the absence of hope, all you'll have is the constant, haunting knowledge that you'll never be happy with anything until the day you die.

Don't be like me, Anon. Being optimistic might seem pointless and naive, but it's so much better than the alternative.
>>
how am i suppose to feel better if alcohol is a depressant?
>>
>>29840981
for as long as it takes for chad to get bored of her,
>>
Until you get you wizard powers
>>
>>29840981
It never gets better don't believe anybody don't trust anybody and never ever open up to anybody they will use everything that you told them against you eventually
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib-3Xd0IZwk
>>
it gets better in the sense you just get used to it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.