[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a really weird autistic girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 23.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
Would you date a really weird autistic girl?
>>
>>29840897
Would she date a weird autistic guy?
>>
>>29840897
Not only would I, I would also prefer it over normal girls.
>>
>>29840897
no, my life is fucked up enough without having to take care of some retard
>>
>>29840897
As long as the girl doesn't have a penis, and is not a slut, yes.
>>
>>29840897
only if she was attractive or had redeeming qualities
>>
>>29840897
No.
In other news this post is not original blox.
>>
>>29840897
How weird are we talking?
>>
My sister is autistic and she does weird shit like chew on my hair and make me feel her cheeks and lick my toes among other things. She's like 15, it's so awkward.
>>
File: 1446812783195.png (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446812783195.png
44 KB, 250x250
>>29840897

As long as she wasn't obese and knew how to be hygienic to some degree, yes.

The two absolute most repulsing aspects to any human are lack of hygiene and lack of diet/self control.

are you asking cause you have a boy in mind or do you just want r9k to fuel your reassurance that there'll always be fish in the sea willing to bite your bait
>>
>>29840897
>Would you date a really weird autistic girl?
That could mean anything.
The word "autistic" is abused now. I call myself that too sometimes but I just have some assburger at worst.
"Weird" could be anything too...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.