[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to be gentle, calm and kind >everybody messes with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: EelCrying.png (249 KB, 463x330) Image search: [Google]
EelCrying.png
249 KB, 463x330
>try to be gentle, calm and kind
>everybody messes with me (it's just banter, bro!), or just plainly ignoring me

>try to be assertive, outspoken and confident
>everybody ends up disliking me for some reason

I just can't win.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x306
>>29840887
>tfw stuck in the first with no mental avenue to the second
>tfw nice and kind and generous because my parents raised me to be
>tfw nobody takes me seriously, thinks about me, wants to get to know me, or respects me
Th-thanks, mom and dad
>>
>>29840887
can I ask you what height you are? im always thinking to myself that I am too nice to people but when I try and act more serious people think im acting defensive and are always apologizing for nothing. I think its because im tall, not really tall but taller then most.
>>
>>29840930
5'10

But my country is full of manlets so I pass as tall here. I've never had that problem though.
>>
>>29840887
the trick is to sass back when people try to bant you, but mind your own business otherwise
>>
>transcend the need for the kindness or attention of others
>People suddenly respect me, invite me out, and treat me as an equal
>It's all useless to me now since I no longer desire their validation

Feels okay.
>>
>>29842069
No, the trick is not to sass back. That could work, but its best to go along with it, or try and pretend it doesn't make any sense.

>fuck this captcha asking for 11 (i counted) correct solutions
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.