[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw addicted to heroin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462133844774.jpg (45 KB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
1462133844774.jpg
45 KB, 683x384
>tfw addicted to heroin
>>
File: 1465581656495.jpg (203 KB, 563x726) Image search: [Google]
1465581656495.jpg
203 KB, 563x726
>coming off benzos
>>
>>29840768

Benzo withdrawal is fucking rough. There's nothing I can do to help but hold it in your heart that this anon knows what you're going through and wishes you the best of luck.

OP, consider yourself lucky that it's heroin and not benzos. Get yourself some gravol and smoke yourself into a deep sleep. This only lasts a few days so stay strong.
>>
>>29840768
That's always a fun one, isn't it? Here's hoping you don't have any seizures.
>>
it has been some 15 years since i have taken heroin and i'm still on bupre/codeine.
>>
>>29841502
>>29841521
What are benzo whitdrawals like?
>>
iktf
Relapsed two weeks ago and all my money is just completely going down the drain all over again.
Like I've smoked a lot of weed in my life, done a lot of pills and those were those but this shit just has me completely powerless.
I love it
>>
>>29840754
On guy in my city hoped off heroin by drinking tons of vodka everyday. Wake up, get slammed, wake up, eat something if you can, get slammed. He repeating that shit for 2 weeks and after that never used anything, got a job, wife and pretty good life.
>>
>>29842194
Very nasty business, my experience with it was constant stomachaches, you have the shits constantly also and the ache doesn't go away, double vision, having to pee every 5 minutes and not being able to concentrate on anything and just be nodded the fuck out, the whole time.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.