[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't eaten for 2 days and am hungry as fuck, but even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: bd570xigedq1273bd.gif (4 KB, 537x380) Image search: [Google]
bd570xigedq1273bd.gif
4 KB, 537x380
I haven't eaten for 2 days and am hungry as fuck, but even thinking about about eating solid food makes me nauseous. What do?
>>
whatever you do, don't eat. Remember, you're just bored, not hungry
>>
>>29840406
put a plug up your ass, so if you eat an get diarrhea you can keep it in.
>>
File: 1464663090340.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
1464663090340.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1412
>>29840406
try drinking something? also i get the same feeling about solid food making me sick but after i start eating the nausea feeling goes away.
>>
>>29840552
Not working. I drank 2 liters in the past few hours and I have to piss constantly and I feel bloated on top of hungry. I tried eating some bread but swallowing almost makes me puke.
>>
File: 1465293028810.jpg (78 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1465293028810.jpg
78 KB, 800x900
>>29840619
dunno what to do then ,sorry. hope things work out for you
>>
>>29840619
Drank what exactly? I recommend lemonade.
>>
>>29840675
Thanks m8. Will more speed ease that feel? I'll pop benzos at the end of the day anyways.
>>
>>29840762
Mineral water. I don't have anything else at home besides milk and some syrup.
>>
Juss eat bro ;)))
>>
Get some vitamins and drink water just so you can have some form of matter to fill out your stomach. I'm a poorfag so I know what that the hunger nauseas feel like and I don't envy you.
>>
>>29840777
never messed with durgs but i would guess more drugs wont solve the issue
>>
>>29840794
Do you have sugar? If so blend some sugar into the water and drink it.
>>
>>29840840
will do, thanks
bloxx
>>
Make a soup?
>>
File: 1447426194703.jpg (212 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1447426194703.jpg
212 KB, 1024x682
If you'd pass out from dehydration, do you wake up again?
If not, could you theoretically commit suicide by not eating and drinking?
>>
>>29841067
>could you theoretically commit suicide by not eating and drinking?

If you take amphetamine and sit in a hot room then this can happen in as little as two or three days. Why don't you have a few glasses of water, make yourself a smoothie and go to bed?
>>
>>29840879
Milk is the better option. Chug it and you'll be fine. Your muscles will also stop hurting/cramping.
>>
>>29841134
I can't sleep :c
>>
>>29841227
Got any alcohol or benzodiazepines?
>>
>>29841269
Not even alcohol. Last time I drank alcohol at home I got shamed for being an alcoholic. It was the first time in months that I drank alcohol.
Didnt even get a slight buzz :c
>>
>>29841315
When was your last dose?
>>
>>29841419
of what? I never had benzos. Too scared to get them.
>>
>>29841315
Buy a bottle of whiskey at your local gas station.
>>
I just had dick surgery and I've been throwing up everything I eat for a few days, I feel so empty. You're not the only one OP.
>>
>>29841461
When was your last dose of a stimulant drug?
>>
>>29841472
It's 3:05. The gas station closed hours ago.

>>29841501
Never used drugs (that I'm aware of).
>>
Op here. Sugary water, uncarbonated seems to do the trick to some degree.

>>29841546
Not much you can do then unless waiting. If you want benzos I'd recommend getting Flubromazolam. You can legally order it here in Europe. Just don't get addicted.
>>
>>29841589
>just don't get addicted
If he doesn't want to get addicted, he shouldn't go anywhere near flubromazolam.
>>
>>29841589
I've been wanting to ask for a while. Benzos are used as sleeping pills, are they?
What would happen if you took them right after waking up time after time?
Would you damage your body or would you just sleep for a very long time?
>>
>>29841665
I was typing up a long post and accidentally deleted it twice, so I'm just going to say that you really, really don't want to see where that rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>29841607
It's not bad. Well, in my case at least. Started about year ago with that drug. My regular insomnia, not the amphetamine induced on right now, is not so bad.
I've gotten used to not having enough sleep and would use about 125mg the day before important stuff. Sometimes I did it 3 times per week. Now I sleep better and use it rarely.
But when on LSD or stuff like that it's lifesaving. 500mg will kill your trip if it lasts too long. I plan on taking it in a few hours.
>>
>>29841753
You're not really making me any less curious anon.
Any specific keywords I could search for to read into it any further?
>>
>>29841772
>>29841825
Flubromazolam made me lose an entire month to blackouts, almost die from an overdose (yes, it is strong enough for that to be a possibility), and then when I hit withdrawal I had auditory hallucinations and several seizures strong enough to dislocate my shoulder. I went to the psych ward shortly after because I was extremely suicidal, and had been throughout the last few weeks of my use of it. I can't remember how much Librium they had to put me on, but it was a lot.
>>
>>29841772
Also, you mean micrograms, not milligrams.
>>
>>29841825
Not him, but I would look up common benzos and try to find bad trip experiences on Erowid. Maybe someone has done this before.

>>29841878
How did you end up like that? Insomnia or recreational use?
>>
eat small meals but often
make them tasty and rich in protein
>>
>>29841937
Recreational use, self medicating depression and anxiety. It's a very good drug if you want to feel absolutely nothing.
>>
>>29840406
Go to a gas station close and get a pre-made brotein shake like muscle milk
>>
>>29841878
That doesn't sound too bad apart from the seizures.
Nothing new here. Losing an entire month seems like a dream to me.

>>29841937
I looked and it just seems to be blackouts. I could probably live with it becuase I never leave the house.
>>
>>29842086
Trust me, benzo withdrawal is bad for a lot of reasons other than seizures, those are just the most dramatic example.
>>
>>29841993
What exactly are you getting out of this drug? I've tried it for shit and giggles but then just went to bed. I haven't noticed any other effects. As soon as the dose is high enough to make anything out, it's enough to get tired and get comfy in bed. I like sleeping, but it's not really something I'd for fun.
One time I took it and had to have to human interaction unexpectedly. My anxiety actually increased since I was already tired and felt my brain slowing down.
>>
>>29842149
I don't abuse it anymore (and don't plan on it unless I also planning on killing myself), but it let met feel relaxed. I could feel myself sink into the bed and float away. I was too messed up to think about how much I hated myself or how miserable I was. It let me turn my brain off.
>>
>>29842209
Alright, I understand. Did the same for a while with Diphenidine. This drug takes away your emotions and slows down your brain. To the point where you feel like a literal retard and fail to grasp the most basic concepts. Just laying in bed staring into the abyss. I noticed that I got brain fog and mild depression, so I stopped after half a year of occasional use. Sucked for a week or so, but I don't crave it any longer.
>>
just take more until the euphoria is stronger than the pain
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.