[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone want to have friends? I mean, I get that everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2.png (62 KB, 379x306) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
62 KB, 379x306
Why does everyone want to have friends?
I mean, I get that everyone wants someone to talk to and just for having fun, but I dislike, if not despise, 95% of people arround me. Of course that I understand that this is not their fault, but mine (unlike the the pathetic persons on this board, [see "I hate normies]).
>>
Because humans are social creatures

I dont get why even when people try to be my friend i self sabotage and avoid them at all costs, and then i feel mopey because i have no friends
>>
Don't you want to get to know someone for the 5%?
>>
>>29840180
>95% of people arround me
>Of course that I understand that this is not their fault, but mine
Understanding it's your own fault is a big step in the right direction. Next, you need to start increasing your awareness. In truth, you don't really know yourself as you think you do. The better you get to know yourself, the more you will like all types of people.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (49 KB, 321x227) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
49 KB, 321x227
>>29840290
Yes, that's the only thing that makes me socialize.
I mean, I almost never do it, but I do it from time to time.
>>
File: Punpun_c1p2.png (152 KB, 555x394) Image search: [Google]
Punpun_c1p2.png
152 KB, 555x394
>>29840292
But why is liking all types of people "the good direction"?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.