[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We Display Weapons Grade Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (414 KB, 719x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414 KB, 719x626
>mfw movies, video games, and television shows depict love and marriage as something that just naturally happens to everyone
>mfw the above but its two 9/10 lesbians who really aren't doing it for attention/are not dating a man like they should
>>
You stole mine OP
>>
bumping

stupid bot just let me bump
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 317x284
>>29840371
Hey, thanks, man.

The above was not original.
>>
Some anon here posted a golden laughing face man pic and said I have weapons grade autism,

It was in response to a post I made in a thread discussing how often people shower.

I said it varies because the effectiveness of showering is dependent on time and not amounts of showers taken. So sometimes I go two weeks without showering, and have a really long shower. And other times I shower every day but the duration is shorter,as the oil contents on the skin wears away based on time underneath the shower and not the amount of showers taken.

I don't see how i'm wrong or how I have autism.
>>
>>29840949
God damn that really is weapons grade autism
>>
>>29840949
Unless my hair is really short AND its winter, I feel greasy after a day without myself. I don't think its autism in your case even though I cant imagine doing it.
>>
>>29840983
Could you please explain?
>>
File: 1462670965569.png (19 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1462670965569.png
19 KB, 530x492
>>29839975
you still feeling triggered, op? remember my thread will always be better than yours. better read this, pussy.
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 700x674
>>29841038
I've kinda slipped into comfy mode, OP of that lesbian thread. Sorry.
>>
>>29840949
Weapons grade autism confirmed.
>>
>>29840949
>I don't see how i'm wrong or how I have autism.
im no shower expert so i am not going to say you are wrong, but you showed that you have a vast amount of knowledge about a particular topic and the fact that you view showering from a purely logical standpoint as opposed to a 'normie' that would have a shower everyday because its normal. both of these are red flags for autism maybe you should look into it.
>>
>>29841217
Well maybe I do have autism, but the potency of the autism being described as weapons grade is a bit of an exaggeration.
>>
>>29840949
Couldn't even imagine willingly going 2 weeks without a shower.
Definitely autism.
>>
>>29840949
Yes it's all good but do you wear shower-goggles? Every product you use is potentially jammed with blinding chemicals and no, rinsing your eyes will only limit the damage. Not only this but if you wear dark goggles you're gonna have the best experience of your life, not seeing for 10 minutes is very relaxing and it coherces you into feeling and knowing your own body.
>>
>>29841573
No, the suction of the goggles hurts my eyes.
>>
>>29841655
not if you use this model
>>
>>29841686
Shilling your goggles company on an autism board. Very interesting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.