[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty girl with no friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
Guess looks don't matter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emB4txMDxzU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW9RbdnGQIg
kek nvm.
>>
>>29839874
Aw her bf is soo cute
She's cute too
>>
>>29839824
If a female doesn't have friends it's because she's such an insufferable bitch that no one wants to listen to her.

>>29839874
>>29840036
But there will always be some guy that puts up with it, because the first and foremost rule is that women can get a boyfriend regardless of their social standing.
>>
>>29839824
>>29839874
my sister has no friends either, or at least no other women (or men for that matter) she spends time with

she's married though
>>
These women are like sympathy leeches.

Not only do they want to be doted on by some guy, but they want to take away sympathy from the truly lonely and parasitically absorb it themselves.

Truly the worse form of disingenuous trash.
>>
She's said she's not a virgin in one of her videos. She's a normie, like all females.
>>
>a girl is an attention whore on the internet

HOLY SHIT I AM SO SURPRISED I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE
>>
File: 1432570189797.gif (319 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
1432570189797.gif
319 KB, 400x314
>>29839824
OMG ALLERGIES
>>
>>29839824

This is the same type of cunt who would have mistreated me growing up. Now, she would just give me a rude look on the street or something.

Into the fucking trash she goes.
>>
>>29839824
>LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

Fuck that's annoying
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.