[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIFTING WONT GIVE YOU A GF I REPEAT LIFTING WONT GIVE YOU A QT3.14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 16
File: 1468105966892428399.jpg (27 KB, 480x474) Image search: [Google]
1468105966892428399.jpg
27 KB, 480x474
LIFTING WONT GIVE YOU A GF
I
REPEAT
LIFTING WONT GIVE YOU A QT3.14
>>
>>29839580
It helps with the initial attraction, no?
>>
thats ok. i dont see how that matters.

i dont change who i am so i can get some flappy piece of meat jumpin all over my dick. what do i look like. a cuk?
>>
I'm an ugly bald cunt yet I've had girls come on to me simply because I'm ripped, it's literally the only thing going for me and it works
>>
>>29839580
Yes it will.
You have to work out, THEN go on online dating sites and blow the hopeless betas out of the water.
Thats how you get a qt3.14
The other guys can't compete with that
>>
It will help you get laid though if you aren't a total spastic.
>>
>>29839632
>tfw short
Like lipstick on a pig
>>
>>29839601
It does, but muscle mass can't fix autism. Just ask /fit/
>>
>inb4 that pic with all the ugly face muscular dudes
>>
File: 6.png (41 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
6.png
41 KB, 235x236
I really hope you guys don't lift for girls
>>
File: Just Be Yourself.jpg (453 KB, 1141x711) Image search: [Google]
Just Be Yourself.jpg
453 KB, 1141x711
>>29839638
>if you aren't a total spastic.
>>
>>29839641
Oh right I guess it won't help if you've got something like that against you.

You can always try for an extra short girl though.
>>
In most places it's still customary for men to initiate conversations with women. Lifting won't fix lack of social skills but it will help you with confidence and attractiveness.
>>
On things like Tindr and online dating sites where the goal is quick flings or fwb's being fucking joocey(and showing it) nets pussy.

Dont act like being physically attractive, even as a butterface, doesn't help, it does.

But whats the point. Lift to become the ubermensch, not for women.
>>
>>29839683

They're either stupid as rocks or stupid as rocks and fat.
>>
>>29839683
It'll help him, it's not like lipstick on a pig, it's just compensating for shortness, if you got a six pack, nice arms, sexy man legs, etc. your shortness won't be hold you back as much.
>>
>>29839723
>become the ubermensch
>become

not how it works
>>
>>29839654
I don't care about myself but if doing something is beneficial to someone else I get motivated to do it, otherwise I probably won't do it unless it's instinctual or keeps me alive.

I don't know what else to lift for.
>>
File: misaki.jpg (546 KB, 932x1064) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
546 KB, 932x1064
Lifting for the waifu here. Sedentarism was bringing me to an early grave. And I need to live long enough to see the day full immersion VR is a thing. I'm just 2 weeks in though. But I paid for 3 months, so the jew in me won't let me quit.

PROJECT WAIFU SUTAAAAAAATO!
>>
I don't lift exclusively for women. I do because it's healthy and a man is supposed to be strong, after all. Also, it helps you not to look like you're being swollen alive by your clothes when you're wearing some casual smart attire, if you are skinny.
>>
File: image.gif (753 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
753 KB, 500x750
>>29839722
>tfw endomorph who builds fat easy and loses muscle easy
>>
>>29840102
I hate the way people always say [body type's name] and [description of body type] right after it.
It's redundant as fuck.
>>
feels b4d m4n
>>
>>29840102
body types are a meme
>>
File: 1464501787755.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
1464501787755.gif
2 MB, 300x241
>not being gay
>not wanting a /fit/ bf
Nigger girls are overrated and boypussy is better
>>
>>29840936
>tfw can't travel back in time and get a David Bowie bf
Why live
>>
File: 2dlj7s0.png (20 KB, 438x469) Image search: [Google]
2dlj7s0.png
20 KB, 438x469
>>29839580
It will get you a bf if you frequent /fit/ though
>>
>>29839645
/fit/ here

I used to spill my spaghetti around girls regularly, was incredibly socially awkward, never was able to get a date, usual robot stuff, then I started lifting, started looking better, now I have a qt bf, never felt better, if you've got nothing else going for you then getting fit really can make a difference!
>>
>>29839601
Not really. If women weren't looking you over already getting muscles won't do much, if anything.
>>
>>29839654
>not lifting for ass
>>
>>29839580
Lifting is 100% pointless if you're short, ugly, or suffer from any anomaly that already makes you unattractive to women.
>>
This pic is kinda true tbqh

I didn't get as much attention from females as respect from my male peers.
>>
>>29839626
You look like an idiot who can't fucking spell
>>
>>29839580
/fit/ is the last place you want to go, it will not bring you a straight answer just a million flame wars and autismos teasing you.
just lift, and cut back on eating, if no results, learn to love being disgusting
>>
>>29841172
Even once you get in the relationship isn't the extra muscle bound to help?

I was in this thread on /adv/ about some chick wanting to fuck her bf's dad more than him and one of the reasons was that her bf was "frail" and his dad wasn't. Clearly it has some factor in it all.
>>
it does i use to lift.
>use to lift because a friend did
>girls started looking at me but inner robot was there
>i lost my muscles but gaining it back
>at the hospital hear a young girl say i've gotten hotter
>>
File: bwuh.png (126 KB, 372x287) Image search: [Google]
bwuh.png
126 KB, 372x287
>>29841152
>now I have a qt bf
s-so you turned gay after you started lifting?
>>
>>29841342
No, since despite what the hivemind wants to believe, not everyone wants a meathead.
>>
File: cutegirl.jpg (117 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
cutegirl.jpg
117 KB, 500x750
>>29841380
Did I saw 'bf'? I-I swear I meant gf...
No homo
>>
>>29841449
I dunno, anon, having some muscle mass never hurt. I'm thinking of at least doing a lot of bodyweight exercises just so I don't exhibit weakness as my main trait.
>>
>>29841658
I never said having muscle was bad, just don't think every women on the planet is going to want you for it.
>>
>>29841693
but that doesn't mean they'll want me less if I didn't look like anybody could kick my ass I think.
>>
But you have to lift for years to look good enough for it to be noticeable.

Tell me why I shouldn't roid.
>>
File: 1466024251912.png (136 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
1466024251912.png
136 KB, 400x298
Ugly men have girlfriends.
Fat men have girlfriends.
Scrawny men have girlfriends.

All this advice is telling you to go the extra mile just so a girl will touch you. You are that pathetic to these people.

If you want to lift, do it for yourself. If you want to improve your social skills, do it for yourself. Don't think about gf. Don't do shit you don't actually want to do.
>>
Nothing will give you a girlfriend moron. It's all about increasing your attractiveness.

Lifting increases the chances of getting a girlfriend. If you're already in the negative because you're shit, it's not going to be enough. But if you're otherwise a desirable person, it could be the push you need.

If you're a bottom barrel robot shitter, lifting will definitely get you closer to your goal of being desirable. There's no magic solution to girlfriend, sorry
>>
>>29841755
because heart attacks and sexual impotence
>>
Everyone who lifts lifts for girls (or guys for the gays). Too bad most attractive young girls find muscles disgusting.
>>
Do far I've seen

>lifting won't get you a girlfriend. Chad eats like shit and gets all the girls anyway
>confidence won't get you a girlfriend. Chad can be awkward and women will think it's cute
>money won't get you a girlfriend. Look at all those irresponsible chads on welfare getting sex.
>being tall won't get you a girlfriend. I'm 6'+, and yet chad has a way higher count than me.
>being handsome won't get you a girlfriend. Women still find me creepier than chad

How does one get a girlfriend, then?
>>
File: bird in glasses.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bird in glasses.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>29841966
>these elements that can help you getting a girlfriend wont help just because apparently the life of an unrelated other man is easier than yours
>Chad has no problems in his life at all, he has everything going for him at the same time
>>
>>29839580
/fit/ should be happy with that result tbqh. Women are fickle and fleeting, but the admiration and respect of men is genuine and legit.
>>
if you dont have social skills or ambitions or actually attempt to get laid, no it wont

but it stops you from being a complete fat piece of shit and makes you more appealing and shows you are willing to put forth effort to the opposite sex to improve yourself,
>>
>>29839580
literally nothing will "give" you a gf. you need to go out and *get* a gf for yourself. this is something robocucks don't seem to understand.

but lifting will make it much, much easier to go *get* a gf for yourself.
>>
fit is basically r9k that fell for the muscle milk memes
>>
Friendly reminder that lifting for girls is worse than not lifting at all.
>>
It feels good though. Combine it with playing sports and other things that require actual athleticism and you'll at least enjoy life a bit more and feel somewhat fulfilled, even if it won't necessarily get you laid.
>>
>>29839762

That literally is how it works, you fucking moron. Nazis sucked ass at philosophy.
>>
>>29839580
>INVESTMENTS AREN'T GUARANTEED TO YIELD RETURNS
No shit
>>
i used to lift
>>
>>29839580
I've gotten a shitload of random women in public because of my muscles. I've literally had a woman in a Walmart parking lot ask me if I wanted to fuck her

Telling yourself muscles don't count and only social skills do isn't helping you. Get your ass up and lift some weights
>>
>>29842099
The joke is that /r9k/ jumps through logical loops in order to make sure they never have to improve as human beings and are able to just blame Chad for taking all the girls.
>>
If you're ugly without muscles you're ugly with muscles.
>>
lifting will improve your body, your health, make you more sexually appealing, which will affect your mental health and perspective, which will make you more confident in yourself in not having to worry about having an ugly body, which will probably inspire you to buy new clothes that will compliment your new body, which will make you give greater consideration and thought in how you look, which will aid you in being able to attract a wider/certain range of females you may desire

but this won't happen for you on its own. it will just improve your chances. once you have confidence the rest should fall in place unless you're a hopeless autismo that can't be fucked to ever take initiative instead of being in a perpetual state of victimhood and self-pity
>>
File: 1451606898226.gif (655 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1451606898226.gif
655 KB, 300x168
>tfw I went to the gym 3 times a week for like 8 months
>Haven't been in a week and a half now
fuck I really need to go before I just stop but everytime I think about going I can't get off my ass
>>
>>29839580

Anyone who lifts solely to get a gf is doomed anyway. I lift because I don't want to be weak.
>>
>>29840936
David Bowie and Jim Morrison were both sex symbols at one point and had skeleton physiques

You don't need to lift to be hot
>>
>>29839580
>He lifts for girls

Everyone point and laugh at him.
>>
>>29845499
They were both extremely talented and had good voices though. I have neither.
>>
>>29845917
>Jim Morrison
>talented
>>
The first person to compliment my physique was a gay guy at CVS. Feelsweirdman
>>
File: 123984938943.jpg (10 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
123984938943.jpg
10 KB, 238x212
>>29841887
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
how much fuckin muscle we talking about nigger? there is not A SINGLE FEMALE IN THE WORLD that wouldnt want her bf to have a sixpack n shit if we talk about roids tier cyclops then yeah
>>
>>29839989

Welcome to the NHK is my favorite anime.
>>
File: 1410365571694.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1410365571694.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>tfw weak fatass
>tfw have trouble squatting the bar

JUST
>>
File: 4-chan selfie.jpg (45 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
4-chan selfie.jpg
45 KB, 600x648
>>29839580

Maybe not, but after roiding and looking like this(dream on) you'd probably be so full of yourself you don't care about women at all, only people mirin.
>>
>>29846176
I'd suck his dick dry, like until his balls were completely empty.

>No homo.
>>
>>29846176
>His bicep is like 6 inches long
HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING MANLET!
>>
>>29841966
Chad is tall, naturally handsome, and has a metabolism that processes food easily. He also never suffered crippling blows to his self esteem. That is who Chad is.
>>
>>29846176
>>29846201
joff plz go
>>
>>29846229

Mr jeff olympian side is SIX FOOT TWO.

He even says so in his instagram.

>mad fatlet
>>
Hey r9k, so i know this isn't /fit/ but if i go natural will i be stronger than some meathead roider, i've heard that steroids isn't actual strength alot and i'm wondering where that comes from.
>>
>>29846630

I think you just won the "dumbest poster of the day" award.
>>
>>29846630
There's no reason to use steroids unless you want to be a body building model or instragram whore.
>>
>>29846702

or a professional/olympic athlete.

Nah just kidding I bet you think all your sports heroes are just "hard workin honest folk who eats their vitamins and says their prayers and work really hard!"
>>
>>29846829
Nobody on /r9k/ is an athlete of any kind you fucking retard
>>
>>29846912

>that sentence comprehension

Shouldn't you be chimping out right now with your BLM friends|?:
>>
>>29846944
What the fuck are you even talking about? You think you're some kind of intellectual for questioning the coherency of my sentences? What sad sequence of life events leads a man to seek superiority over others on /r9k/ by bringing to light their diction?
>>
>>29847053
Anon, I'm not him but two things. One, he's saying that you aren't reading his words properly. Two, go to sleep and get some rest.
>>
>>29847118
>Two, go to sleep and get some rest.
Bitch I gotta finish 2 bottles of wine tonight. I'm only 1 and a half bottles in atm.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-10.jpg (72 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-10.jpg
72 KB, 634x650
Sure... you guys could lift but lets face it, most of you guys here look ugly and have horrible genetics, big arms wont automatically get you pussy.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.