[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its the same fucking sentence every time >Sorry anon but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Its the same fucking sentence every time
>Sorry anon but it would ruin our friendship.
Why do girls despise me?
>>
>>29839525
Come on anon, fill us in with the details
>>
Honestly best just getting straight to the point with girls early as possible after you chat a few times and get comftable. Ask them out asap, they prefer that way as well I think.
>>
>>29839525
>want to be your friend
>despise you
For fuck's sake, OP. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
How do I go from friend to boyfriend
>>
>>29839604
Its just a shitty excuse to say no.
>>
>>29839764
by asking, literally if you can make them laugh and they make any kinda effort to reply to you or seem somewhat interested, then go for it asap. What I did, asked the girl out after 3 days of properly talking and it worked.
>>
>>29840144
after 3 days? But werent you friends before that?
>>
>>29839764
Make it clear early on that you like them. If you don't, it's much easier for them to see you as just a friend and you get friendzoned and you cry.
Note how she responds to your flirty approach. Weirded out/keeping here distance/changing the tone of the conversation -> she rejected you, no big deal, nobody can get all the girls. Maybe stay friends with her or something, and wait for the next potential partner.
Or she seems to like how you talk to her, talks back in a similar way, likes your company, laughs at your jokes, you know, other typical things -> she sees the potential, now keep doing whatever you were doing by being yourself, and get to know them better. Whenever it feels natural/the right time, just casually ask her if she wants to do something together sometime, like watch a movie or go on a walk or some cute shit. Ask if she wants to do it more often afterwards. Do it often enough and by that time you can just ask them if they want to start a relationship. Enjoy or something.
The hardest part is really meeting someone compatible, but if you meet enough different people that should also not be that big of a deal.
>>
>>29840202
i met her became friends but changed that soon as i could, talked on and off and soon we became friends i let her know. Believe me theres nothing worse than stringing someone along with the intention of asking them out months after, get it done with straight away if thats your intention.
>>
>>29839525
Dont be as nice. trust me. dont be a dick but dont be soft. talk as friends but have an emotional detachment. anyway i tend to find going into it without intentions of getting a gf help a lot. relaxes me.
>>
File: 71e.jpg (15 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
15 KB, 600x581
>>29839525
At least you have lady friends! I can't even have that!

GET OUT! NOW!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.