[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Born White >Born Male >Born Poor fucking end it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1036 - 0jsu0xB.jpg (16 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1036 - 0jsu0xB.jpg
16 KB, 396x384
>Born White
>Born Male
>Born Poor

fucking end it
>>
File: 1468024639442.png (148 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
1468024639442.png
148 KB, 645x772
>>29839297
>Born White
>Born Male
>Born Poor
>Born in Eastern Europe
>>
>>29839297
It is your fault for not taking advantage of the freedoms given to you and getting into a good school and then into a good job.
>>
>born a nigger
Is there a worse fate?
>>
>born white
>born female
>born ugly
I was close to unlocking easy mode desu
>>
>>29839320
you're not even considered white by other yuros which is the funniest part
just come to america where even russians can be white
>>
>>29839365
Post pics fembot
>>
>>29839372
I'm not a Slav if you're implying it.
>>
>>29839297

No government subsidy bucks and tax breaks and auto-get-for-existing-because-race scholarships for you!

>also born white
>male
>poor
>>
>>29839412
go try that in the UK and see if it slides
>>
>>29839323

thing is, when born in to poorfag family but white and male, the majority of easy mode help that is on offer is not made available to you. you are the only race/sex combo that is not eligible for any of that stuff.
>>
>>29839323

>tfw parents tell you you dont have money to go to college
>tfw highschool school had no funding and all of the classes had forced alternative grading and coursework so it was never exams and you always got shafted for grades for no reason
>>
>>29839342
>not wanting to live a simple, brief, exciting life cappin' marks and smokin' blunts
>not wanting to stunt off your crack money and welfare checks
>not wanting a close-knit circle of friends who you will die for and vice versa before age 25
You need to get your priorities straight famski
>>
>born in the real world
hahaha fuck it
>>
>>29839450
I dont get what you're implying. I've been to UK and i dont even remotely look like slav.
>>
>born white
>born male
>born wealthy
>not completely socially inept
>decently educated
>active social life
feels okay
>>
>>29839530
i mean go tell them you're from eastern europe and see the smile fade from their faces
>>
>>29839543
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU'RE NORMIE, FINE BE THAT WAY BUT WHY IN NAME OF GOD WOULD YOU WASTE TIME IN THIS BOARD? GO FUCK SOME ROASTIES OR ENJOY FRIEND COMPANY. I WISH I COULD SMACK YOUR FACE OVER INTERNET.
>>
>born white
>born male
>born wealthy
>get great grades and well paying jobs
>0 social life
m-made it
>>
>>29839635
literally living the dream you fuck
>>
>>29839411
>>29839411
>fembot
oreganodesuxd
>>
>>29839617
nigga I like the frog pics, and yeah I probably will go out later
>>
File: 1438125790336.jpg (52 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1438125790336.jpg
52 KB, 600x338
>white, attractive, not completely retarded, well educated and good income
>noone still loves you no matter what you do or who you are
>>
>>29839320
>white
>Born in Eastern Europe
You are not white
>>
First question a white woman asks a white man :

How much money is on ze bank account ?

cunt.
>>
white woman meets white man :

"How much money do you make ?"

white woman meets black man :

"Condomless casual sex, liberated feminist! "
>>
>>29839297
>born in South Africa
>anglo to the core
lad you have no idea..
>>
white woman meets white man :

"yeah, yeah, yeah, I like you and everything, but how much money do you have on your bank account?"

white woman meets a black man :

"It's time for a slut march!
Part time butt sex! "
>>
>mfw other well off whites or minorities want to tell me I have priviliege for being white even though poor as fuck and on food benefits

They can fuck right off with their leftist made up bullshit, just looking for reasons to belittle people, to have power over others with their words, while simultaneously playing the victim or virtue signalling, fuck them
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.