[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
... I saw pic related on my feed 10 minutes ago and from lurking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wtfmang.jpg (29 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
wtfmang.jpg
29 KB, 600x800

I saw pic related on my feed 10 minutes ago and from lurking a little bit these two people are recently in a relationship, how the fuck does this happen; a beautiful girl with 100+ likes on her facebook pictures gets together with this slob that posts star wars memes and bad selfies

I see couples like this all the time even in public and I don't get how they get with these qt girls
>>
>>29838968
He looks better than she does honestly, her face is gross
>>
Because he's a good looking guy with a breddy gud jawline?
>>
>>29838968
>I see couples like this all the time even in public and I don't get how they get with these qt girls
Hmm thats a toughie
Have you tried being yourself ;^)
>>
You're one of the many people who has ridiculous standards. You think beautiful people are average, and that only god-like people are beautiful.
>>
>>29838968
Slob? He's like higher on the attractive scale than she is you fuck. I wish I looked half that good.
>>
>>29838988
Also, this.

Once he grows out of that whole "long hair and dark clothes" phase he's going to be a certified megachad.
>>
>>29838968
Holy shit this guy looks exactly like me when I had long hair. A-Am I a potential chad?
>>
>>29838968
she's pretty average 2bh

>thinking social media upboats mean a damn thing
>>
>>29838968
He's not hideous and he probably has a good sense of humor. If he was a robot he wouldn't have her. Not 10/10 so having the typical robot personality of sadness, nervous fidgeting and a face that never smiles would nail that coffin
>>
>>29838968
you should just kill yourself. just because you think someone is ugly, and a walking meme, doesn't mean other people see him as such, or even look down on him for it. get over yourself, eliot
>>
>>29838968
Hes goodlooking and frankly, is much better looking than her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.