[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw chad makes an autistic joke and everyone laughs fresh oc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (21 KB, 501x251) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21 KB, 501x251
>tfw chad makes an autistic joke and everyone laughs
fresh oc
>>
>>29838525
this angers me
if one of us tried to make that joke we'd be unfriended by everyone
>>
You guys get so autistic over """normies""" with what, 30 likes on Facebook? At least wait until the late 400s until you start getting butt flustered
>>
>>29838525
I don't get it
Also Jose Pablo is a funny name for chad
>>
>>29838564
Joes Pablo Ortega
so Jose Ortega
he is white for a mexican and it was an international shcool
>>
>>29838553
30 likes in 12 hours over a retarded joke on fb
>>
>>29838719

Literally nothing, that just means 30 people out of the probably 1800 people he has added to get these "high" numbers scrolled by and had a mild laugh for 2 seconds before scrolling past it and forgetting about it
>>
>>29838769
show me a joke of a faggot getting 30 likes...
my profile picture gets half of that
>>
>>29838803
Why does that matter though?

Sounds like you're just jealous [tea-sipping frog]
>>
>>29838803
I've had statuses get 30+ likes out of my ~350 friends and I'm a 20 yr old kv
>>
>>29838856
i dont really give a shit
dont try to lift your self worth by telling others that they are jelous [tea-sipping cyborg]
>>
>>29838525
>>29838867

>having a Facebook

Kys
>>
>>29838896
Why does it matter how many likes you get?
>>
>>29838525
I thought it was funny.... original.
>>
>>29838525
>he has a facebook
top jej
spotted the normie
>>
Are you really mad about something getting likes on Facebook?

Seriously
>>
You can stop normies by getting sick and only taking 2 tablets of an antibiotic, which will make the bacteria more resistant to antibiotics, increasing its lethality.

You then spread the drug-resistant illness to the normies, who will spread it to other normies at parties and social events.
>>
>>29838954
only fucking idiots dont have facebook
you need to keep contact with people and network in order to succeed in this life
>>
>>29838936
>i will reply with a dragon
imagine a comedian telling this joke
>no one laughs
>>
>>29839210
>only fucking idiots dont have facebook

There's a lot of smart peeps who don't use facebook. Also, you're implying "we succeed in this life" into a board particularly remarked for not succeeding in life. Either you are a newfag, a normie, or both.
>>
>>29838897
>using kys
End your life fampai
>>
File: humour.jpg (31 KB, 958x329) Image search: [Google]
humour.jpg
31 KB, 958x329
>>29838525
We already know that anything Chad does is interpreted in a good way by normies.
>>
>>29839385
thats the reason you dont. I want to succeed and not be a faggotrobot like all of you
>>
>>29839550
You know facebook isn't the problem, right? You could make lots of facebook accounts and you'd still be a retard.

I don't get your definition of "success" in life. What do you mean by succeeding, dear normie?
>>
>>29838803
>15 likes
>ever
Chad detected.
Grill btw
>>
>>29839648
irs funny how you act as if you are superior to normies
you are a useless piece of shit that is not capable of doing anything
>>
>>29839842
I'm not trying to be superior, but it's you who strives to feel inferior to anything.

Of course I'm a useless piece of shit, thats granted for sure. I just need a way to get out and peers like are the ones instead of helping just makes things even harder.
>>
was somewhat decent up until the dragon part; that was pretty autismo
>>
>>29839842
hard not to be superior to normies desu. they're pretty dumb
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.