[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>overwatch still not cracked FUCK I want to play it so bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tfw no ow.jpg (248 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
tfw no ow.jpg
248 KB, 700x700
>overwatch still not cracked

FUCK I want to play it so bad why don't crackers get onto it
>>
>>29838497
>cracking an online game made by blizzard
They couldn't do it with Diablo 3 so why do you think they'd be able to do it with Underwatch
>>
Isn't it a stupid online only game made for normalfags, what would be the fucking point of cracking something you couldn't even connect to servers for. Just save some money up like everyone else retard.
>>
>>29838497
just buy it OP if you want it so bad. and if you dont have money then get a fucking job
>>
I want M2TW for mac to hurry up and be torrentable. I could just dual boot and play the windows version but it's too much effort right now.
>>
It's only fun if you have decent players on your team. Playing with randoms is a nightmare. Dumbasses everywhere even in competitive mode.
>>
>>29838524
But they did crack D3 within a day, problem is that no one wants to play overwatch solo, well except OP so no one bothers to crack it
>>
>>29838524
>>29838567
>Explaining things to a retard

You're not too far off yourselves.
>>
>>29838567
>>29838681
>>29838688
>you can only play cracked games offline

Literally retarded.
>>
>>29838942
>you can only be retarded even when you stop lurking and start posting

Literally you.
>>
>>29838942
>thinks you can connect to official servers on any cracked game

lmao i heard helium is relatively painless way to go you should try it
>>
>>29838942
am i getin le troled? :^)
>>
it looks like a faggot game for faggots. why would you ever want to play that shit?
>>
Just buy it, it's only $60.
>>
>Playing a meme game thats already losing steam
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
I thought online games couldn't be cracked?
When did this change?
>>
File: 1467836404408.jpg (14 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
1467836404408.jpg
14 KB, 220x276
If only there was a free game that Overwatch is based on, released years ago, with an active fanbase and community

Literally no way to get past the $60 paywall, fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>29839268
You do realize that these games are installed into a folder, right? You can just copy the game out of the SteamApps folder and upload it to a website, or put it on your own website.

Every single game in existance can be cracked unless it's completely online and played on a browser. But you need an account like with Minecraft to play if you ever do get cracked.
>>
>>29839333
There is.

It's called Team Fortress 2. Blizzard literally copied Team Fortress 2's format. Class-based FPS. You just can't look at characters with nice asses.
>>
>>29838497
overmeme is a shitty meme game that's why
>>
File: 1364753801446.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1364753801446.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>Rise of the Tomb Raiser released
>I want to play this game
>Denuvo

>Unravel released
>Denuvo

>Mirror's Edge Catalyst released
>Denuvo

>Inside released
>Denuvo

It's the end for me, guys.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.