[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go camping >find girl in the woods >girl rejects me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444426693456.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444426693456.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
>go camping
>find girl in the woods
>girl rejects me
>later
>she accidentally falls into the river
>screams for help
>try to help her
>she draws close to the waterfall
>tie some rope to a stick so I can pull her in
>accidentally hits her head
>disappears into the foamy waters
>call her name but she doesn't hear me

Fuck, I hope she's okay. I almost had my camping trip ruined.
>>
>>29838067
>>go camping
>>find girl in the woods

This actually happens?
>>
>>29838095
Sometimes. Depends on how pretty they are.
>>
>>29838168
Did you at least feed her some eggs?
>>
>>29838212
I had fish eggs but they're raw so I couldn't risk her dying.
>>
>>29838282
But she died anyway....
>>
>>29838067
>>she accidentally falls into the river
>>screams for help

is she allergic to water
>>
>>29838311
What? No she didn't. She probably caught a branch on her way down or something. Women are flexible.
>>
>>29838356
That or she had a fish phobia. I don't know why would she make a big deal out of it. It's water, it's refreshing. Women need to man up.
>>
>>29838390
She's dead bro
>>
File: Screenshot (22).jpg (83 KB, 1192x333) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (22).jpg
83 KB, 1192x333
>>29838067
You made me do this, anon.
>>
>>29838659
Anyone else remember being a total newfag and actually thinking that people did this?
kek
>>
>>29838604
Stop it. The waterfall wasn't even that tall from the sound of it. From what I learned in geography it couldn't have been so scary. Plus I said a prayer for her and then went about my day so I'm pretty sure she's fine.
>>
>>29838067
>Fuck, I hope she's okay. I almost had my camping trip ruined.
Holy fuck this made me kek
>>
>>29838700
No I always knew it was bait from the beginning because I first browsed 4chan when i was already 18 and had an education.
>>
>>29838733
I'm glad it did, but it's nothing to laugh about.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.