[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do cute girls do all day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 1242x1210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 1242x1210
What do cute girls do all day?
>>
>>29837574
organize their internet harem of men

get free stuff from their boyfriends
>>
Fuck chad

Leorginao
>>
Obsess over their appearance
>>
>>29837574
that gook isn't cute you fat faggot
>>
text
shop
fuck chaddius thunderlions in his dad's mansion
>>
take thousands of pictures of themselves
>>
You are going to hate the moment when you find out that cute girls are the most boring beings on earth. They had attention handed to them every second of their life and so they never had to develop a personality or character. They have no hobbies because that requires discipline.
All they do is browse facebook and care about their social status.
>>
>>29837574
op idk who you are but thank you for showing me that girl !!! she is so beaaautiful cute <3 adorable beautiful lovely angel

also she has lots of cute guys omg ;alskdjf;lakjsdf <3333

i loved so ji sup in 'glass slippers' drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6D8IniIEx4
>>
>>29837574
I've been called cute. What I do all day is wallow in despair. I'm a robot too, fags.
>>
>>29837628
why are you so mad that people are attracted to asian women? are you some kind of fat white landwhale? or maybe the orbiter of one, valiantly defending her on the internet?
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (141 KB, 610x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg
141 KB, 610x1000
>>29837750
MY man!!
a few more words
>>
Let me explain. I'm not exactly "hot." But I know someone who is. And we both get hit on a lot. You'd be surprised at how depressing it is to be used for just looks. "Ayy BABY" is flattering when you're fifteen and naive, but then you grow up and realize very few people are going to bother to try to understand who you actually are. It's an equal combination of loneliness and revulsion as you try to wear baggy clothes and frizzy hair and neglect your personal hygiene because you're a little sick of the sexual harrassment and the constantly getting used. tl;dr, you get used as a human barbie without a soul
>>
>>29838872
>tfw no qt robot girl to have try out cute outfits.
>>
>>29837628
fuck off faggot she cute
>>
Suck dicks and make unattractive men feel like worthless pieces of shit
>>
>>29839041
No one wants you here.

So why are you here?

Fuck off.
>>
>>29837750
>All they do is browse facebook and care about their social status.
All I do is browse 4chan and can't even be bothered to care about my social status. Sounds like me and cute girls are a perfect match.
>>
>>29839041
Nice b8 brosef.
>>
>>29839133
humans arn't magnets. opposites do not attract.
>>
File: 1460046685258.jpg (102 KB, 728x684) Image search: [Google]
1460046685258.jpg
102 KB, 728x684
take pictures of themselves
>>
>>29839041
I have a really beautiful friend and I can confirm this.
Kinda sad 'cause she's really smart and interesting
>>
>>29839041
Cool, now what is wrong with the guys you friendzone?
>>
>>29839171
>>29839041

get the fuck out

do you know how annoying it is to be called "cute" ??? what does 'cute' even mean? what does 'nice' mean??? not looking at the other comments guys say, i hate when guys call a girl cute in regards to her looks or 'nice' as in character

why can't you say beautiful? gorgeous? stunning? something better than "cute"? cute is such a shitty word and i hate it

> cute = fat kid loving cake typa word
>>
>>29839253
I said "beautiful", you idiot.

>I have a really beautiful friend

Can you read?
>>
>>29839110
I don't know, but few people want me to exist anyway. I'm only alive because I made a promise to someone. You are a git.
>>
>>29839189
????? If you were hit on all day by women, would you accept all invitations? You'd probably get herpes and persistent nightmares
>>
>>29839334
That would make sense if the girl has a boyfriend. That is not what happens though and seems weirdly common.
>>
>>29839299
ya well get out of cute grls only thread

fuck
outta
here
!
>>
>>29839497
You're really stupid man, and I'm not telling you this as an insult, I mean, you are genuinely stupid
>>
>>29839481
Be more clear about what you are trying to say.
>>
>>29839253
Cute is a safe way of saying you are sexually attractive without committing to courting someone. It's what you say to people who you think are hot but you don't want them to think you're a creep for wanting to be more than friends if they don't find you attractive.

Saying things like beautiful, gorgeous, or stunning is hard for men to say because it makes us sound like try-ards. There are times when I would have liked to use stronger language but I'm a socially awkward person who has been conditioned to find strong emotional language unmasculine (blame Victorians for this because the Greeks and Renaissance thinkers had the opposite view). I wish I could express myself using more powerful language because I don't feel a strong response to things and women that I find very appealing.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.