[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this weird feeling thaty brother doesn't want me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1467266923991.png (1 MB, 1098x1182) Image search: [Google]
1467266923991.png
1 MB, 1098x1182
I have this weird feeling thaty brother doesn't want me to move to Los Angeles. IDK why though
>>
Los Angeles is a shithole that's why. I can barely stand living here.
>>
>>29837502
You just posted my phone background...
>>
>>29837528

I have a job offer & he lives two hrs away

And why do you move then?
>>
>>29837558

Gondola is god
>>
>>29837565
LA here, where are you moving to and for what if i may ask
>>
>>29838540

Job is near downtown, probably try to live near the area
>>
>>29838618
>actually has a job
Well, you're already ahead of the throngs of wannabe movie stars, at least.
>>
>>29838653
Lol, is that still a problem there ? I thought with movie filming's being sent all over the place & social media, it'd have at least slowed down
>>
>>29838729
Nah, the Hollywood machine is still going strong. The youtube/social media machine is just humming along next to it, it's not really a competition.

If anything social media only reinforces the delusions of aspiring actors & writers
>>
>>29838929
How often do you see those types when you go out?
>>
>>29837502
prob bc you'll be stuck in traffic all fucking day so you don't even go out anymore lmao
>>
also you have to valet just to go to a fucking grocery store or a cafe

ps: FUCK. URTH CAFE.

will never forget the day i got a shitty ass ticket trying to get green tea boba for a quick sec

the parking enforcement here will ruin your lives

also all the fucking superficial girls.
>>
>>29839182
and boys.

get tired of keeping up with all the fucking everything

>whats the new hottest restaurant
>dont wanna go out bc chads/stacies everywhere
>juice cleanse every fucking day
>oh this new bee pollen will save ur life
>no now its all about pressed coffee
>oh wait u dont have this $10000 la mer serum?
>buy new clothes and everything
>people who are rarely about deep philosophical shit

i'm just tired of it,

there's no fucking nature here either

beach is always packed / no parking / i wish there was a place in nature that had no curfew or close down time.

i just want to move to a fucking remote island or somewhere where there is actually nature to explore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.