[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking around at 4:30am trying to find a haunter >come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 225x225
>walking around at 4:30am trying to find a haunter
>come across a park where someone has put a lure on the pokemodual
>a lone qt sitting on the park bench at 4:30am on her phone
>sit down next to her and say "haha looks like you lured me in"
>she gets up and leaves

why do women and chads say "just be confident?" if robots act confident women just become disgusted with you. ive never felt so shit in my life. it took a lot of courage for me to approach her.
>>
>>29837442
Please tell me this isnt fucking bait....
>>
File: fuckme.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>>29837442
>you will never live in a city that never sleeps
>>
she wanted you to be dominant anon, rip those undies and go to town.
>>
Well, are you ugly?

Also, I'd be spooked if i were her. I mean, 4:30 and an ugly fat neckbeard in a trenchcoat and fedora approaches with a katana in one hand and his cock in the other while pokecunt plays ambient music from the phone in his mouth?
>>
Next person I see playing this shitty "game" is getting a fist to the face.
>>
>>29837442
that was smooth as fuck man, she was probably a bitch
>>
>>29837442
It has to be natural approach, and If you are cute you win, if you doubt and are ugly you lose, cruel shitty world we living
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.