[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't men more honest with what they really want? A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: nerdy girls.jpg (325 KB, 800x782) Image search: [Google]
nerdy girls.jpg
325 KB, 800x782
Why aren't men more honest with what they really want? A stupid bimbo doll with perfect hair and skin, rather than somebody intelligent to have deep conversations with
>>
>>29837347
False flagging, but you're right.
Both men and women are terrible people.
>>
>>29837347
notice how whenever women are ugly it's something they could fix like being fat?
>>
>>29837347
The girl on the right is hotter, but the majority of robots would date the left if she showered and was cool.

For women on the other hand any kind of intimacy with an unattractive man is a negative unpleasant experience.
>>
>>29837347
What. I want a person to have meaningful and intelligent conversations with.

Women of all shapes and sizes do okay because everything possible is a male fetish.
>>
>>29837347
Woman detected.

Sorry all the genetics you consume daily have made you too "plus size" and "healthy" for men.
>>
>>29837347
>implying either of those stupid bitches are nerds

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
I have never once heard a guy say he loves nerdy girls.
>>
>>29837347
Men are honest about this. We don't hide the fact that we like sexy women.

It's women who are dishonest, saying they want a nice funny guy whose looks don't matter but instead fucking Chad.
>>
>>29837418
It's really only something normies say.
>>
>>29837347
How about somebody intelligent to have deep conversations with who also puts a modicum of effort into her appearance?
>>
>>29837347
when men say they like nerdy girls they don't mean megan fox in a star wars shirt

but they also don't usually mean fat chicks either

generally they mean a normal weight female who has similar nerdy interests

women who love nerdy guys really just love Chads who wear nonprescription glasses
>>
>>29837347
When did I ever lie about it?
>>
>>29837347
Yeah, you're so right
Either they want a "nerdy" hot girl with big boobs and a big butt like your pic or they want a quirky short super skinny cute-faced girl like crispy
It sucks not being either of those tbqh and just being ugly
>>
>>29837526
Male up for it in other ways? Like getting good at a hobby or a good job
>>
>>29837381
>no ugly women exist

go shit in a hat
>>
>>29837347
>women
>remotely intelligent or deep

Go outside and talk to a woman. Come back and try to parrot this nonsense again, I dare you.
>>
>>29837483
>generally they mean a normal weight female who has similar nerdy interests
this, why do women assume nerdy has a particular look? why would you have a particular look to go with your interests? am i being autistic here? i dont even know anymore...
>>
>>29837548
I'm really trying to put a lot of effort into studying so I could get out of my shithole country and move to a western first world one, but honestly it's all irrelevant. Looks are the most if not the only thing important in a woman. As a guy you can be rich, or funny, etc. while being physically average or even ugly and women would still chase you, but these things are irrelevant for guys
>>
File: kek trump.png (231 KB, 298x348) Image search: [Google]
kek trump.png
231 KB, 298x348
I love fat women with large bountiful breasts. I can't resist big tits like that, I'm hard typing this. But that face reminds me of Chris Chan. However, I think I could still get my nut if she rode me and my head buried in those glorious breasts.

Fat women with average to pretty faces and large tits are something I can't pass up. I'm working out and counting calories in a effort lose my virginity to one of these women I personally find very attractive. I hope these kale drinks, hours at the gym, and wheat grass shots pay off. You people have no idea how happy I'll be if I got some blonde or brunette fat chick that's not morbidly obese with large tits to be my gf.
>>
>>29837347
Men are very open about the fact that physical appearance is important to them.
>>
>>29837634
Every time a woman says this I almost believe it. But then I remember they don't mean "guys," they mean Chad.

Hell, passion is the most attractive trait for me, followed by actual intellectualism (not NDT memes and I FUCKIN LOVE SCIENCE LOL).
>>
>>29837347
I want an intelligent woman that is also hot. Is that so hard to understand
>>
>>29837634
>Looks are the most important thing
How about you do something for yourself?
>I want to leave my shithole country
Never going to happen, the first world has an excess of college educated people already.
>>
>>29837634
>women would still chase you
Women only chase very rich men, the rest of the time they wait to be chased
>>
>>29837347
I'd rather have a gf who is fat and I can enjoy vidya with than some whore with 10lbs of makeup who cares about her appearance way to much
>>
>>29837347
Stupid. No intelligent man wants a bimbo. We want an attractive woman who we have things in common with. For a lot of guys that's next things. But do not forget how important good looks are!
>>
>>29837722
being open about being a shallow cunt doesn't make you any less of a shallow cunt. i hope you all understand that.
>>
>>29837591
>am i being autistic here?
it depends

if you don't see why anyone would ever want to dress in a way that broadcasts they're interests and the type of person they are, you are autistic

if you understand why people would want to do that but think it's retarded, you aren't autistic
>>
>>29837726
would you take an ugly girl though? as i can see from the rest of the thread, your answer is no. and if it's yes, you're lying like a woman.
>>
>>29837364
>people
hell of bastards
>>
To me, they're both fucking ugly.
Left is just a disgusting blubbery landwhale and right is whatever the female version of a fuckboy is (basic bitch?).
>>
>>29837878
notice all he said was
>Men are very open about the fact that physical appearance is important to them
and you took that to mean men only want hot girls
but that's not what he's saying, he's just saying men are honest that physical appearance is important in a match for them.
it's just as important for women, if not more important, but women tend to lie and say it's not. all women want chad more than anything else, but there are many men who want nothing to do with stacey.

really all a man dreams of is a woman who isn't fat (unless he likes fat chicks) and isn't physically deformed in anyway (unless he likes girls with physical deformities)
>>
>>29837834
*nerdy..... Not next
>>
i can arrange an okcupid date by midnight with the left pic and "i love star wars and traveling and pizza xD" caption

eat shit
>>
>>29837878
If men are swallow for wanting a pretty face women are ten times worse because they also want to be rich and famous just for dating a rich and famous guy and will openly demand it.
At least we can lower our expectations to get laid because getting laid and getting into a relationship are two different things and you need to learn that
>>
>>29837347
Can we all recognize and appreciate the fact that the majority of people aren't as ugly as the woman on the left?

Guys aren't picky but if you look like Shrek's mom and you're wondering why not a lot of people find you attractive, it isn't because you don't look like Megan Fox, it's because you look like Shrek's mom.
>>
>>29837903
Define ugly.

If she's deformed in some way, nope. I draw the line there. But that ugly Russian girl that gets posted here sometimes? Hell yeah if she looked like that and we actually got along I'd love her to death.

Hell my last crush looked like a goddamn witch (long chin and long nose with a scrunched up face), but we were so good together that I fell hard for her.
>>
>>29837347
>a "nerd girl " can't exist without being fat and ugly

>"nerd" means ugly

Stupid Femcunts everybody
>>
>>29837384
What the fuck are you talking about? I wouldn't poke the bitch on the left with 50 inches stick
>>
>>29837726
Female can't be intellectuals.

Female intellect, is restrained by female emotions. Even smart women will be very ambivalent on a subject if it makes them feel bad, FEEL.

Plus just in general, womens' great, is a mans good enough.
>>
>>29839147
I always go in with that initial thought, but I just want to be proven wrong.
>>
>>29837347
>tfw i crushed on a nerdy, chubby, pimply girl back in highschool who owned a lot of cats
>asked her out and she told me she was a lesbian
>>
>>29839272
Have you never been to a university with female professors?
>>
>>29839324
Almost all my professors were male.

The ones who weren't taught gen. ed. shit like English Composition.
>>
File: f.jpg (130 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
130 KB, 1000x666
>>29837347
>A stupid bimbo doll with perfect hair and skin, rather than somebody intelligent to have deep conversations with
we are 100% honest about this. No man gives a fuck about a womens brain
>>
>>29839414
Speak for yourself dude.
Also that woman looks like a post-op transgender
>>
>>29837553
>implying the average man is remotely intelligent or deep
>>
File: 1334884610677.jpg (413 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1334884610677.jpg
413 KB, 1000x750
>>29838015
>If she's deformed in some way, nope.
I'm doomed.
>>
>>29839736
In what way are you deformed? I'm inclined to believe you're just making shit up now.
>>
>>29839414
>no man gives a fuck about women's brain
and then you blame women for being ""shallow"" and going for attractive and confident men
>>
Women cannot be nerds, I guarantee you that fatass doesn't know shit
>>
>>29837347
But i just wanted an awkard tomoko-like gf.
>>
>>29837347
Left certainly is too ugly.

But what I'm thinking of for a nerdy girl is one I can play vidya with, chat about autistic shit, cuddle and have weird roleplay sex. Love, too. Let's not forget that.
>>
>>29839798
>cuddle
What are you faggot? You're suppose to fuck her roughly not be asexual hugging pillow.
>>
>>29839846
If she ain't down to cuddle then I don't want her.
>>
>>29839753
I'm not the person you were talking to.
Picture the girl on the left losing all that weight and being left with loose skin all over her body. Pretty much all I have is my face and voice.
>>
I just want a petite girl that wears band/graphic t shirts a size too big and lounges around the house in sweat pants all day playing PC games.
>>
>>29837550
>go shit in a hat
When my sister was five, my father told her to go shit in a hat and she actually did it.
>>
>>29840154
The skin eventually stops being loose. Wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>29840154
That's not a deformity. Normal defects that happen when you lose weight quickly aren't deformities. If you had a cleft palette or a tiny arm or a really bad type of dwarfism? THAT'S a deformity.

If I had a gf/wife like that I'd help pay for her to get it removed if she wanted.
>>
men don't want fat disgusting stark trek cosplayers, they want someone who doesn't care if that's what he is. That's what nerdy girls mean.
>>
File: 1467663045352.jpg (131 KB, 1020x576) Image search: [Google]
1467663045352.jpg
131 KB, 1020x576
i want a grill like this and will never settle for anything less. but since i literally stand no chance at a grill like her ill continue being alone forever.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.