[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw acting like pic related and adopting his mindset got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Trevor_Philips.png (602 KB, 600x932) Image search: [Google]
Trevor_Philips.png
602 KB, 600x932
>tfw acting like pic related and adopting his mindset got me laid and actually got my life back on track
Not even joking.
>>
>>29837268
Never played GTA V, please explain in detail.
I'm not even joking either.
>>
File: heycupcake.jpg (70 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
heycupcake.jpg
70 KB, 960x536
>>29837268
i too have channeled the insanity of mr. phillips to my advantage. More around a year or so after the game came out (i was po') and I was just like "fuck this guy is totally me in 10-15 years, almost everything he says resonates with me, better start early."

I do regret to inform though that as badly as I want the CUT HERE dotted line around his neck, I will not be getting this tattoo.

It showed me that increased aggression in your voice to the point of amphetamine induced rage usually does all the beatings for you (most of the time, pick your spots. carry ccw if your're gonna be a full on Trevor.

I also admired his respect for women in the game, threatening to kill for their honor. Also he used meth and told michael that smoking was killing him, the pure utilitarian madman...

MR. RASPBERRY JAM IS MY ONEITIS
>>
>>29837849
Find some vids of the guy on youtube. Basically a complete dgaf attitude and sometimes acting like a crazy fucker gets the job done. Also speaking to people like he does (all the "cupcake" shit) and the speaking manner is good.
>>
>>29837849
just look up cutscenes of trevor from gtaV anon, he is one of the greatest characters in video game history.
>>
>>29837849
Not missing much, They've abandoned the main story in favor of online mode.

3 years in and zero content
>>
>>29837268
also, how based is it to wake up as steven ogg, AND SEE TREVOR LOOKING AT YA IN THE MIRROR
>>
>>29837889
>It showed me that increased aggression in your voice
Actually this shit isn't bad. The whole trick is all about not taking shit from people. Being a little arrogant sometimes helps.

>I also admired his respect for women in the game, threatening to kill for their honor
I wouldn't say he's respectful for women but the way he handles women is just pure fucking gold desu. Women apparently love being treated like they don't matter. Like you own them or like they're just objects. Want something from a woman? Just order her to do it in nice words and then tell her to fuck off. Actually James Bond used to do it much longer before, but that's another subject. JB was hot, and Trevor not so much.
>>
>>29837268
If you're here you're literally nothing like him. In real life men like him die at very early ages, fuck disgusting women, end up homeless, and.are poor
>>
>>29837268
>adopting his mindset
Then why are you on /r9k/? Trevor doesn't even own a computer
>>
>>29838017
I don't do drugs but I don't get much sleep and drink a lot. Gotta admit that this sorta fucks with your mind and does make you more aggressive and careless. Also you get the crazy look. I guess me being fairly skinny but having veiny fucking hands also contributes to it.

>>29838045
When dealing with other people, anon. I'm still a robot inside and so was he if you played the game.
>>
>>29837967
if anon has not played the main storyline, it's a fucking riot and he is missing out. does not matter if the game has nothing new in three years on the online...

that's like saying that san andreas has not released anything in X years, so disregard the story to this game...

"I'll swing by and sign the contracts, alright? Just ignore the bodies..."
>>
>>29837915
Also the good part of it is that you never really get labeled as the "nice guy". Not if you're cocky and arrogant and act like the world is your oyster.
>>
>>29838183
Yep. The entire part with Floyd really shows his character and how he acts toward people and the world. When he tells Floyd about self-esteem and all. It may sound stupid but this shit has really taught me something.
>>
>>29837268
You have become Trevor the hedgehog
>>
>>29838183
Yeah, the story's great, but we'll never get to know what Trevor, Michael and Franklin do next.

Disappointing. I wonder if Trevor starts up TPI... what do they do now, it seems like they just split up at the end, no more shenanigans :(
>>
>>29838017
very early ages you will die, IF YOU ARE A WEAK MOTHERFUCKER.

TREVOR DIDN'T FUCK DISGUSTING WOMEN, HE FUCKED ANYTHING.

HE OWNED A TRAILER SITTING ON LIKE 250k IN THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME, ENDS UP OWNING AN AIRSTRIP AND A STRIP CLUB.

YAH DON'T BE LIKE HIM, YOU AREN'T HIM, THAT'S NOT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DIPSHIT, IT'S THE ATTITUDE YOU FUCK.
>>
File: 23358338_1454698286_1920.jpg (36 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
23358338_1454698286_1920.jpg
36 KB, 480x272
>>29837268
Ricky and Julian are the superior trailer park dwellers to imitate
>>
>>29838016
>not taking shit from people
i try to do this and it just pisses people off
landlord, roommates, colleagues
>>
>>29838565
Yeah that's normal. People never like it when they're not having shit their way.

But why should you give a shit? Just don't. Will your life be any better if you keep bending over backwards for them? You're losing nothing.
>>
>>29837268
this game panders to niggers too much
>>
Practically speaking how do you do this without getting your face caved in or going to jail at one point or another?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.