[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are roasties pushing the "umm introverted shy guys are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: wjk.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wjk.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
Why are roasties pushing the "umm introverted shy guys are actually manipulative assholes and Chad is the REAL good guy ;)" meme?
Why do they hate us so much?
>>
>>29837254

self-delusion and trying to justify their shitty taste
>>
>>29837254
they hate anyone and anything that might not place roasties at the center of the universe, so they try and paint shy people as lesser then, as scum, something to attack in order to hide their true vapid nature.
>>
File: 1467388956003-r9k.jpg (99 KB, 845x175) Image search: [Google]
1467388956003-r9k.jpg
99 KB, 845x175
Its simply women justifying why they wont fuck unnattractive men. Saying he's ugly or not a stud would trigger pc normies so they have to make it about his personality, like he's a shitty person so i can hate him.
>>
Insecurities are what drive a lot of manipulative personalities.
>>
>>29837282
How is wanting Chad over a robot in any way bad taste?
>>
>>29837254
>>29837300
There's a simple solution to this, stop trying to be a nice guy. Women will fuck whoever satisfies, what may seem like, arbitrary conditions
Learn those conditions and satisfy them, solved
It won't be easy, but it's a hell of a lot better way to spend your time than whining about how girls keep overlooking you and your nice guy sensibilities
>inb4 normies REEE
(also, I can guarantee that unless you're physically deformed, attractiveness doesn't matter nearly as much as you want to believe)
>>
File: 584569.jpg (20 KB, 312x362) Image search: [Google]
584569.jpg
20 KB, 312x362
>>29837254
You got tricked anon.
>>
>>29837254
Just world fallacy.

If they paint ugly loners as being mean people it's a justification for not fucking him, while tall handsome Chad is actually a really nice guy. Ugly people are mean and attractive people are nice, because women can't actually be honest about what they find attractive. Women say men are shallow but at least were honest about it, and it doesn't even matter anymore because an average guy is lucky to bang an ugly girl
>>
Both suck imo. I just like quirky people with few hangups.
>>
>>29837254
Never seen this meme myself.

My best guess though is that Chad can lie and lie and lie about his intentions, but a "shy introvert" will say pathetic things and cry about his position, which comes across as an attempt to garner sympathy and get ass through pity, which is seen as manipulative. Is it correct? Sometimes, but the real issue here isn't that shy introverts are manipulative assholes, even if they sometimes are, the real issue is that Chads are willing and able to convince the girls they get with that other men are the enemy. Convince your charge that the real demons lie elsewhere and you'll be able to manipulate her in ways most people are too moral to imagine.
>>
>>29837282

this. It's always convenient to have the physically ugly people ALSO have terrible personalities so you can reject them and not appear shallow yourself.
>>
Meta-Contrarianism
See, it goes a bit like this.
>1: A general consensus/hivemind is formed
>2: People realise general consensus is bad, as is with many/most popular things. This becomes a noticeable idea/opinion
>3: people mentioned above labeled as "contrarians". People do not want to be associated with them.
>4: Support for original consensus rises.
See this thread for an example.
>>29837194
>>
File: 1454407955706.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1454407955706.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
>>29837254
>Why are roasties pushing the "umm introverted shy guys are actually manipulative assholes and Chad is the REAL good guy ;)" meme?

I think it's more about these "nice guys" are actually trying to sleep with these girls, but do so by pretending to have a platonic friendship

Meanwhile, Chad is either declaring his intentions, not trying to trick them, or just seems more genuine.

>Why do they hate us so much?

Look at this board, dumbass. That's what they think "nice guys" like you are all about.
>>
Here's what I dont get.
Whats wrong with wanting to make friends first and maybe start a relationship from there?
Because roasties act like its just for sex but thats not always the case
>>
>>29837924
Nothing.

The difference is that these autists think that they deserve to date her because they're friends. Then when she turns down his advances because she's out of his league, he throws a bitch fit and stops treating her the same way.
>>
>>29837977
An excellent example of >>29837667
>>
>>29837400
This exactly. People tend toward egocentrism. If the woman actually tried to empathize with these guys as fellow human beings, she'd risk feeling guilty and having her worldview challenged. Instead, they project insidiousness on them to justify not being attracted to them. The men aren't naive, socially retarded, lacking in confidence or suffering from faulty advice given to them by their mothers and other women ---no, they're wolves in sheep's clothing, vicious misogynists! She can go away with a clean conscience and safe in her beliefs, rather than having to face any harsh truths about herself.

It's better if they just admit they're not attracted and reject the guys. It's obvious they don't give a fuck if a man is "truly" nice or whatever bullshit because not being nice has not hampered other men's success with women.

I'd like to think the women like this are pretty trash themselves so you're better off not being the 'nice guy' for them, shaping up and finding someone who isn't an egotistic slag. Being labeled an evil 'nice guy' is what happens when you behave as someone's tool and then lose their favor.
>>
>>29838007
No, I'm speaking from experience.
>>
File: ADACHI 8.jpg (44 KB, 374x247) Image search: [Google]
ADACHI 8.jpg
44 KB, 374x247
>>29838089
You have anecdotal evidence? Wow, I certainly will take your argument seriously!
>>
File: 1458318203810.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
1458318203810.png
177 KB, 708x520
>>29837977
>deserve
Nice buzzword. Men are told their entire lives the world doesn't owe them anything and if they want something, they have to work for it. Many of these men are trying to work for it, though completely incompetent or misguided in their attempts.

Can't say the same for women apparently. It goes both ways; you're not entitled to someone's companionship, especially when you know they see you as something more.
>>
>>29838155
If you say so, dude.

>>29838177
No, it's just people who are inexperienced with social interaction mistaking friendliness for romantic interest. Then they act incredulous when they muster up the courage to make a move and get shot down.
>>
>>29838288
>it's just people who are inexperienced with social interaction mistaking friendliness for romantic interest
Then they're oblivious fools who get burnt by reality. True some of them may be massive faggots, but no need to invent these absurd tales about all of them being the antichrists of women just because they get disappointed like anyone would.
>>
>>29838288
Not that guy but I have a hard time believing girls aren't aware when a guy actually likes them. Especially when they are a beta orbiter. When betas like a girl he's friends with , he keeps doing them favors, talking to her daily, compliments her looks all the time, and doesn't put any acknowledgement towards any other girl. Not saying he's entitled to the girl, but his time was wasted
>>
>>29837254
>Why are roasties pushing the "umm introverted shy guys are actually manipulative assholes and Chad is the REAL good guy ;)" meme?

Well, the answer is simple enough, isn't it? Women are human beings and, by virtue of this, subject to a dilemma universal to all humans. We are uniquely social animals, and yet animals for all of that. Which means we are all faced with the daunting task of reconciling moral evil with natural evil.

People are expected to celebrate moral virtue. It doesn't matter how repulsive a man is; we are taught that his acts are more significant than the physical qualities of said man. A hymn poorly sung by a tone-deaf saint is supposed to be infinitely more beautiful to God than the same hymn sung by a sinner, even if the voice of said sinner is a lovely one. It's a nice sentiment, but fantasy for all of that.

Because, when all is said and done, our ears betray us. We can pretend the song of the righteous man is beautiful, but we can't help but to grit our teeth in disgust if it isn't. Nature always intervenes and forces us to be more honest than any of us would like to be.

When a woman encounters a disgusting man who is virtuous, Nature speaks in one ear and God in another. And both are telling her radically different things. And so she, like any person in the same situation, has to find a way to reconcile those conflicting voices. She convinces herself the natural evil of the ugly monster is actually the moral evil of the wicked devil. After all, both have horns, right?

God may frown upon someone who hates a virtuous monster simply because said monster is repulsive, but not even God could damn someone for hating a devil.
>>
>>29838556
>when you got an A- in Western Philosophy and you're feeling euphoric as fucc
>>
File: 1442527931100.jpg (21 KB, 329x345) Image search: [Google]
1442527931100.jpg
21 KB, 329x345
>>29838419
>True some of them may be massive faggots, but no need to invent these absurd tales about all of them being the antichrists of women just because they get disappointed like anyone would.
There's no need to invent these absurd tales that ALL women think introverts are evil and that they think the "Chad" stereotype are the true good guys, but here we are.

>>29838455
Maybe, maybe not. I agree that there are women who keep orbiters, but my point is that you have a relationship with one person (the girl) who presumably has more social interaction than the other (robot/introvert).

What she sees as being platonic might be different than the guy.

>>29838556
This is an example of the stereotype in OP - "I'm virtuous and better than others". Such a nice guy.
>>
>>29838455
That's what I think too. A lot of these women probably don't want to admit they enjoyed the benefits of this relationship. That doesn't necessarily make them bad people (though I'm certain it is the case for some of them), but they should at least own up to it.
>>
>>29838455
This really enlightened me and I think I agree with the meme in question now. That behavior imo is not being nice, it's being.. it's almost roastie behavior. I've always thought betas are basically backwards when it comes to attracting females. They want to play the role of coy, passive, shy qt who gets flirted with on the woman's initiative. Which is completely absurd if you aren't 10/10. Why would they waste their time when there are more attractive, assertive, confident and successful men who will stroke their egos.

I've been saying this for a long time now. Stop dehumanizing women as some kind of magical mystery that is so special. They appear to have it so much easier, and they really do. But that's why you should never forget that this makes them inferior to you.

And quit pretending they could ever be a true friend. They never can be if you are heterosexual. A roastie will never be your bro, your pal, a dependable friend, confidant. Uhgg I get so triggered by betas. It fucking sucks seeing this happening over and over again. /rant
>>
File: 1436914032745.gif (1 MB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
1436914032745.gif
1 MB, 192x144
>>29838759
>There's no need to invent these absurd tales that ALL women think introverts are evil and that they think the "Chad" stereotype are the true good guys, but here we are.
Well, I'm not one of those people. I just believe that realistically both parties can share responsibility and "blame". It's ridiculous to me that somehow one side is totally evil.
>>
>>29838901
>Stop dehumanizing women as some kind of magical mystery that is so special.
That's not dehumanizing. That's deifying, mystifying. That's the lesson: they're humans and no human being deserves that treatment. It can reinforce the belief that they are superior and they will act accordingly.
>>
File: pCIq2TF.jpg (72 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
pCIq2TF.jpg
72 KB, 500x377
>>29838901
>They want to play the role of coy, passive, shy qt who gets flirted with on the woman's initiative. Which is completely absurd if you aren't 10/10.

I lost my virginity this way and I'm nothing special.

> Why would they waste their time when there are more attractive, assertive, confident and successful men

What's your point though? You would do this if you could.

>And quit pretending they could ever be a true friend. They never can be if you are heterosexual. A roastie will never be your bro, your pal, a dependable friend, confidant.

This is false.

>>29838913
Aight. You know how it is - gotta come out swinging. Just was trying to get people in this thread to acknowledge that the blame isn't solely on women. I agree that both parties are at fault to a degree.
>>
>>29837254
I can't speak for everybody, but I'm a ''introverted shy guy'' and truth be told I am a manipulative asshole
>>
>>29837254
>umm introverted shy guys are actually manipulative assholes

Manipulative asshole here, I'm a manipulative asshole
>>
The thing is though, if you meet a girl that you click with, who's funny, interesting, and to top it off, beautiful, why wouldnt a single guy want to gf her? Feelings will develop. And once those feelings have emerged, you need to sack up and ask her if she's interested in you. If she isn't, why should you keep hanging out with her if you're crushing on her the whole time? It's dishonest and emotional torture. I'm not punishing you by avoiding you, im protecting myself. I dont want to hear you talk about that Cute guy at the gym, fuck that.
>>
>>29837254
Have you spoken to any other robots? Are you new to /r9k/? 90% of us ARE manipulative assholes.
>>
>>29837254
Because you are. The scientific defenation of a beta male is a "Male of the species who doesn't exhibit enough sociosexualify and tries to engage in mate guarding or deception in order to reproduce"
>>29837385
This
>>
>>29839062
You didn't grasp the point I was making. The whole premise is that the meme OP mentioned is mostly true. They're being passive and insistent, and eventually sperg when their slavish display of beta generosity isn't rewarded with feels, gf, or sex. It's just foolish to act super generous and "nice" to somebody who isn't a close friend and not expecting to be taken advantage of.

And cool for you if that worked. I'm going to presume it happened in your teens. That kind of shit in your mid 20s and beyond doesn't cut it. It comes off as pathetic.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.