[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women requirements: >... Men requirements: >be fit >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
Women requirements:
>...

Men requirements:
>be fit
>have well paying job
>be intelligent
>be funny
>have "chemistry"

I just want off this joke of a planet already
>>
>>29837196
inb4 all the roasties and pathetic white knights flood in to deny the truth
>>
>still caring about women

Just sit back and watch the world crumble, my friend
>>
File: 128746832772.jpg (188 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
128746832772.jpg
188 KB, 922x882
>>29837196
God I hate my country sometimes
>>
>>29837196
But Anon, Those are just the requirements of 1st world women.

In some 3rd world countries where your currency is worth a shitload you could live like a king and have all kinds of women all over you.

Currently that I know of:
Cuba - quickly before it gets ruined thanks to Obama
Thailand - quickly before it gets ruined because its the new China (don't ask just go)
>>
File: attractivenessgraph399.png (55 KB, 785x942) Image search: [Google]
attractivenessgraph399.png
55 KB, 785x942
>>29837196
Its sad but true

Genders have very different standards that make it very hard to be an unattractive man
>>
>>29837249

And play video games and do other cool stuff!

This is what the arts and entertainment are truly for: for men to withdraw into creativity of their own intellects and imaginations, when the physical obligations of nature and society are too relentless to bear.
>>
>>29837196
>just over 300 lbs.
How do you even manage to get to that weight?
Like, at some point, your body just has to give up and croak, right? Jesus fucking christ, what the hell is wrong with white people.
>>
>>29837196
They all seem like reasonable requirements to a date. Except she's a fatass and she hasn't realised she can only get the bottom pickings.
>>
>>29837249

>being a man
>not having a sex drive

Cuck detected
>>
File: 1463879219904.jpg (56 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1463879219904.jpg
56 KB, 700x700
I want women to leave earth because the world would be better off without them.
>>
>>29837196
Don't forget must have a 8"x6" penis minimum.
>>
>>29837588
>not just jerking off every time you get the urge
>limiting yourself to sexual pleasure only from a woman or another human being
True fucking cuck detected.
>>
>>29837595
It really would
Women exude all of the worst qualities of humanity and bring out the worst aspects of men.

Even if we weren't able to perfect artificial wombs in that time frame (doubtful) at least we could have a good 100 years or so of peace and prosperity before everyone dies off.
>>
>>29837618
>wanting a 2D rectangular penis
>>
>>29837196
jfc, I have never met this person and I never will, but I hate her more than Hitler, literally more than someone who is considered the worst person to have ever lived by many
>>
Is it really worth to get enraged about this guys?
We are robots. We should be the Kind of people that have overcome the constant need to prove how attractive/nice/whatever we are. We should become happier and more content than most other people because we refuse to Chase after women at any cost.
We are free. A Form of free that many men never get to feel. We can live life like we want to, like we think it is worth it.
If a woman comes along that we like and that likes us that's okay, but we will not go out of our way too much to make that happen.
We will NOT get /fit/ for attractivenes, but for us.
We will NOT Chase after arrogant Stacy but live a happy life until a real woman comes along. (And if there doesn't then so be it)
We will NOT live in the false beliefs that so many people in Society have.
We will NOT try to fit into Society at any cost.
This may be horrible for many people that live with these beliefs but so be it.
>>
>>29837709
>his penis isn't a rhombus
Step up son.
>>
>>29837685
>100 years or so of peace
I'd say 25 years of peace, followed by 30 years of chaos, followed by 15 years of begrudging acceptance, and then back with a year of chaos as people lose their shit over the apocalypse.
>>
>>29837743
That's actually pretty good

It's inspirational without being normie-tier
>>
>>29837646
>limiting yourself
how is being okay with having sex limiting? you can have sex when you want/if you can, and if you cant then you just jerk off, you're literally doing the opposite of limiting
>>
>>29837771
Thanks, nice to see someone read it.
Something something original
>>
>>29837196
Yeah, I can also create an account saying I'm an obese manlet living in my mother's basement, 26 with no college education or any work experience in the past 5 years
I want a cute girl with big tits that doesn't mind me moving with her until I get back on my feet
But nobody will reply, I give it to you. She. Will get fucked a couple of times by some thirsty betas but that it, sex doesn't work the same for men and women. Being used once and cut out of shame will feel bad for her, S x for most women is an investment
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (115 KB, 1056x682) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
115 KB, 1056x682
>>29837930
You wish betaboy
We are reverting to a totally chadcentric society
>>
File: 1467295487465.jpg (24 KB, 448x575) Image search: [Google]
1467295487465.jpg
24 KB, 448x575
>>29838063
>joined 15 years ago
>>
>>29838063
That doesn't prove anything moron, there is no picture of the guy nor any proof he is rich or he wanted more than just fjck
>>
>>29837743
I'm really trying to live according to similar principles but I think the loneliness is taking its toll on me.
I don't know if I'm capable of love anymore. I'm always evasive when people ask me questions about myself, I always feel like I'm imposing my presence upon others and so I always end up drifting away from my friends.
I look normal, good even - I'm able to strike up a conversation with anyone, and to talk in public naturally - but I'm as alone as I've always been.
>>
>>29837196
>open relationship
whore confirmed
>>
>>29838224
Then don't be lonely? Loneliness is something you choose
Take part in the world and you won't be alone
>>
>>29838357
>Take part in the world
How
>>
>>29838224
>I'm really trying to live according to similar principles but I think the loneliness is taking its toll on me.
Then I dare to claim that you are doing it wrong. Not chasing women does not mean that you are alone. You should meet with friends (Male or female, doesn't matter). Do stuff. Play billiard, Bowling, go drinking and talking in a bar, go grilling, go to the beach or a river, do stuff with other people. Most human individuals need social interaction. I live with others that I regarding as friends and do stuff regularly so I don't feel lonely, try it.

>I don't know if I'm capable of love anymore. I'm always evasive when people ask me questions about myself, I always feel like I'm imposing my presence upon others and so I always end up drifting away from my friends.
That Sounds pretty Bad. Are you evasive because you are afraid? Is there an underlying Problem? Are you aware that you evade them or does it only become clear to you when it is too late?
Also what if you can't love? Maybe you can't. So be it. I'm not sure I can. I hope I will find love at some time but until that happens I live a happy life. Also there are so many things to do, other than love that really it wouldn't be the end of the world of you couldn't love.
>I look normal, good even - I'm able to strike up a conversation with anyone, and to talk in public naturally - but I'm as alone as I've always been.

I don't know how old you are or in what Situation so I can't claim to know how your Situation can better, but if you can easily Strike up a conversation, do it. Get to know 2-3 nice people and do stuff with them, just don't bee too clingy.
>>
>>29838357
That shit reads like something straight from some stupid pretentious blog.
>>
>>29838441
>you should make friends
>lists activities that all require an existing friend group
>>
>>29838538
Yeah, my bad, sorry.
I answered the first part without reading on. I don't know about where you are standing, depending on where you have to approach getting to know people differently.
You(if it is you) said you could talk to random people well so that's one way.
Also talk to other people that are drunk when you are drunk, for some reason that can work.
If you are in School/College/Uni go to Clubs, tlak to classmates, go to studygroups.
If you are working talk to coworkers.
Do Sports its a good way to get to know people.
Also vidya can lead to friendship, but speaking from my experience these friendship never become deep
>>
>>29838407
I can't tell you how to live your life, only how I live mine
I like art so I looked for a class in drawing, when it didn't work I picked another and when it failed I started personal classes so I could get good enough to go out there and take group classes again and someday work with others
I also learned a lot of 3d modeling on my own
Start small, lick something and look for a really cheap class, grab a laptop and go work on it (if it's digital) at some career instead of your room
>>
>>29838452
Ok, choose to be alone that's fine by me
Nobody is ever going to respect you for getting a below average girl and a couple kids
>>
>>29837196
>if the planet doesn't pander to my retarded, mongoloid ass, it's a shitty planet that I want off of

See yourself out, retard.
>>
>>29838704
>thinking I'm the guy you were talking too
Mate I honestly do not give a fuck about people "respecting" me, "people" can go fuck themselves desu.
>>
File: 1468017857732.png (364 KB, 1862x1082) Image search: [Google]
1468017857732.png
364 KB, 1862x1082
>>29837271
updated

oriro
>>
>>29838650
>If you are in School/College/Uni go to Clubs, tlak to classmates, go to studygroups.
I'm in uni. I did try to talk to classmates, but literally no-one was interested. I had to be the one constantly keeping up the conversation. And now it's too late to make new friends since everyone is already in a group and you can't crash a study group.

It was the same in HS. On the first day, no one even greeted me. But everyone else started to talk among each other. I'm not sure why but it must be my appearance? Because no-one knew me.
>>
>>29838441
>re you evasive because you are afraid? Is there an underlying Problem?
Possibly to both. Also probably because I think my life is pretty pathetic. And because I don't trust people with information about myself. But mostly because that's how I naturally am. People will tell me their life stories without knowing more than my name - whenever they ask something about me I ask something about them, it's a game I'm very good at.
>Are you aware that you evade them
Yeah I'm aware, I'm just incapable of letting my guard down, so to speak.
>Also what if you can't love? Maybe you can't. So be it. I'm not sure I can.
I guess. Thank you for saying that. But I can't help but worry about it. I've worried about my inability to love even my family and friends for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>29838731
Yeah you sure are in a sure way road to success therebuddy.
Your teen angst won't last your entire life
>>
>>29838650
My coworkers ditch me on weekends. I'm shit at sports now what? It's 6:30PM on a Saturday what can I do RIGHT NOW
>>
>>29838843
Been there, done that.
I felt guilty when a family member was lost we searched for her and I am a pretty analytical thinker so I did what I could. We found her after 39 hours. Everyone was crying from Joy, but honestly, I didn't feel as much. A little Relief and a little Joy but that's about it. I was told I seemed pretty emotionally distant and I felt guilty for that for quite some time but this doesn't get you anywhere. That's just who you are. There is no correct way to live or to love. I hope though that you find yours.
>>
>>29838846
This nigga
This is the wrong board to give out your shitty pretentious advice there faggot
>>
>>29838875
You have literally noone? No old WhatsApp contacts or something? If you have any try and Strike up conversation via Text.
Apply to any Sports Activity. I am disabled and I can so you can too.
Go to a Club if that's something you want to do, but I don't think it is (personally not much of a clubgoer)
If you Game try and talk via Skype. Go to local groups. Festivals and concerts are good as well.
Do not expect to go right now and have a friend tomorrow. Friends are valuable so you should have something to offer. Maybe it's shared experiences if you know them for a long time. Maybe it is that you are good at listening, or up to do any crazy stuff they come up with.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.