[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My aunt who had cancer for 11 years just passed away few hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
My aunt who had cancer for 11 years just passed away few hours ago. She was my second mom. She raised me during my first years and she supported me during my rough teen years. I only had two aunts and no uncles and she was one of them. I am too autistic and neet so when they went with her today to the hospital today I didn't go with them because she used to go to the hospital a lot. I didn't think she was gonna pass away until my mom called me and told me this time it's for good. when I arrived there there was our family and her female friends. they were all crying and they all told me that before she died she kept calling my name. she fell in come and woke before she passed away just to call for me, my sister and my cousin to come hug her one last time before she passed away. But none of us had that chance. She never got married. She lived her whole life in my grandma's house taking care of her even if my grandma argued with her a lot. She was sostrong and kind hearted. She never submitted to cancer or made us feel sad. She had tons of operations and she lost a lot of her body parts but she was always optimist and kept smiling.
I will never see or talk to you again, but you'll always stay in my heart.
>>
File: wake hash up.jpg (43 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
wake hash up.jpg
43 KB, 600x326
>>29836983
cant handle the feels rn :(
>>
Everyone dies op. Stop being so dramatic. Fucking kid.
>>
>>29836983
This gave me feels. Two people I knew have died this year.
>>
She sounds like a fantastic person. She's in a better place now bru!stay strong :)
>>
>>29836983
>cancer for 11 years

It was literally in the making for 11 years and you're still being a little bitch about it, stop being a faggot dude, I'd understand if it was murder or something really spontaneous but cancer for 11 years? You should've came to terms with it ages ago you normie bitch.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.