[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My entire life consists of going to work, coming home, and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1467818853298.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1467818853298.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
My entire life consists of going to work, coming home, and then browsing on 4chan or playing Civ V.

What can I do to stop this? I don't want this to be the only things I ever do, but everything else seems so dull
>>
>>29836652
At least you do it for a proper wage I presume.
>>
>>29836652
Well, what would you *like* to do differently? You stupid idiot.
>>
>>29836652
Play a real game like EU4
>>
>>29836695

I make an okay wage. It's enough to pay my bills and still save a little bit.

>>29836698

I'm not sure. Everything else that I've tried seems uninteresting or takes way too much effort
>>
Just find something else to do. It's not like you can't choose when to stop
>>
>>29836652
>everything else seems so dull
Do it anyway. You'll either stumble upon something you like, or lose your taste for comfort and begin to enjoy things outside of your comfort zone.
>>
>>29836738
>I make an okay wage. It's enough to pay my bills and still save a little bit.
Then imagine, that I live and work in a second world shithole as an engineer for 500 fucking yuros and buying stuff here is more expensive than for example in Germany or Austria where the average wage is around 1500-2000 yuros.

See? You already have a better mood.
>>
>>29836857
lol. slavlands?
>>
>>29836652
that's just an autistic meme

If you were a decent normalfag gene lottery winner then you'd be out doing things with friends and maybe even a girlfriend. You'd have some ups and "downs" but you'd be living a life.

But if you're a genetic lottery loser like me then you're just alone in your room with nothing to do every weekend. You've outwatched and outgrown anime, vidya since you're not autistic enough to enjoy it after all the time spent. You have no friends, but even if you did your interactions with them wouldnt be as fun since they'd treat Chad and Brad better than your awkward self. If you somehow got a gf then she'd be an ugly sub-4/10, with a 4/10 being the best you could get.
>>
>>29836886
Almost, Hungaristan. The average pay in slavic EU member states are higher than here and the prices are probably lower, because we have the highest VAT in the world.
>>
>>29836962
What is life like in Hungary?
>>
>>29837047
It's shit. People are impatient and brutish, the healthcare is shit, the education is shit, our prime minister is an oligarch who robs down the whole country with his friends, the media is on hand control etc.

The living conditions here are starting to get worse, than in Romania and believe me, its a bad thing. After the fall of the Soviet Union, I think economically we had the best position in the eastern bloc, but our politicians managed to fuck up everything, so in the EU we are the third from behind.

Oh, and there are gypsies. A lot of them and believe me, they are worse than negros.
>>
>>29836962
Wow, engineer for 500 euro? I'm from Poland and it's still poor, I get like 900 after taxes. Are you an intern or something?
>>
>>29837298
No. I'm an architect with 1,5 years of experience and can work on my own without any help.

The wages near the capital are a bit higher, but I live near the western border and I don't think it's more than 800 yuros there. There are some exceptions like electrical or computer engineers, but most of us earn around 5-650 yuros and the median average income here is around 380 yuros.
>>
File: 1438115027614.png (43 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1438115027614.png
43 KB, 300x100
>>29836652
Then don't do anything else. Just get comfy and accept your lifestyle.
>>
>>29837469
Well that sucks. Maybe more similiar than what I thought though, I'm in the capital. Can you live alone on what you make, or at least w/ flatmates?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.